|24|

"Tere baare me sochna bhi ab na mumkin sa lagta hai,
Tujhe khayaalo me rakhna bhi ab na mumkin sa lagta hai,
Chhod kar jaane wale, Oo bewafa,
Tera wapas laut ke aana bhi ab na mumkin sa lagta hai"

- Jayanti.

_________________________________________

Unedited

Author's POV

Next day, Myra woke up, as Daniel had told her not to come to office for work.

Myra was sitting on a chair outside, as she loves the natural air.

Adhya also came and sat beside her, she know one thing now, if she has to save Myra's life then she has to get out from here.

"Myra, I was saying, we return to India, now it's high time. And I have some work as I have to make paintings and the exhibition is near, I was paid advanced by a man, who told me that he want my painting this time. And it's very important." Adhya said it in a go. Maybe this time, he wont follow her to India, as he didnt know her address.

"Yeah, I m also thinking about that, ok.... I should book the tickets of tomorrow. Let's talk to Viraaj." Saying this she called Viraaj.

Viraaj picked up the call, as he was getting ready for going out to Myra.

"Hlo Myra, Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yes. Viraaj I m saying why not u book the tickets for us going back to India? It has been so many days here." Myra said but this time his all focus was on her.

He was happy that now she also want to go back. He was just waiting for her to say this.

"Ok..." saying this he booked the tickets, after telling to his secretary.

Ridhaan also came back from washroom.

"What happened?" He asked Viraaj.

"She wants to go back." Viraaj replied excitedly.

"Oh! Wow! Now I can see her." The latter part, he said in a whisper, but Viraaj heard this, and raised his eyebrow.

"Who is she?" He asked teasingly.

Ridhaan shook his head in negative.

"No one... I m talking about my car, she's female na...that's why 'Her'." He tried to explain and Viraaj just shook his head smiling.

"If I would have told u, ur teasing eyes will turn as glare for me. Thank God, he didnt get it." Ridhaan talked to himself, after Viraaj went from there.

Adhya felt relieved, as now she will go back and now she dont have to see his face.

But then, how can she even think of such things?

She got a call from him.

She didnt received it at first, but then she has to receive it or else, he can do anything. He is monster.

Before receiving it, she went inside the washroom so that Myra couldnt listen their talks, not as she is like that, but maybe she came inside and heard everything. She dont want to take any chance.

She dont want to ruin her happiness. It's high time, that she get happiness.

She answered the call, after she came in the washroom.

"Why the fuck u didnt answering call?" He barked from other side, he sounds like a beast, that she is afraid of, and she knew he was like this with her becoz, he want her to suffer.