|28|

"Anth hi aarmbh hai"

"एक दिन कहना ही था इक दूसरे को अलविदा'अ
आख़िरश 'सालिम' जुदा इक बार तो होना ही था।"

~ Salim Ansari

Target:- marzi hai vote kar do nhi to rahne do😁
_________________________________________

Author's POV

Everything was settled down in their life.

Myra and Viraaj, they both did their jobs.

Everyone want a family like her. She was lucky enough to get this. And her own family left her, but there is a say, people cant be satisfied in his life, even if he get anything.

But Myra was not like others, she was happy, seeing that now she is not going to crave for love.

Their happiness is what now she wants.

"Beta, I was saying everything is going good. But....I wanted to see my grandchild, once before dying." Her mil said as they all three were in kitchen making dinner for everyone, as today Ridhaan also has came for dinner, Viraaj was going to talk him about his sister and his marriage.

Myra was blushing, when Nisha continued this topic.

"Yes. Bhabhi. I was also thinking about that...I also want someone to play with." Nisha said pouting, as she was excited but next moment she became sad, faking it.

Myra glared at her and she stopped herself from saying anything.

Everyone was happy, Myra called Aadhya to come here for dinner but Aadhya refused becoz she wasnt feeling good.

But Little did Myra also knew that something is fishy.

Everyone was settled down in their respective seats.

Viraaj sat beside Myra whereas Ridhaan was sitting opposite to him.

"Ridhaan I wanted to talk to u very important." Viraaj started the conversation.

"Ok, go on." Ridhaan replied and continue his work and that is filling his mouth with rice, becoz he loved thqt rice, it's his favorite made by Myra.

"Will u marry my sister?" Viraaj asked slowly, looking at him, everyone including Nisha also looked at him.

As soon as Ridhaan heard this, he started to cough, badly.

Nisha gave him a glass of water to drink, as she was sitting next to him.

"Slow down, Ridhaan." Myra said, in a worried expression.

Ridhaan drank it in a go.

"Wh-What u just said?" He asked as soon as he drank the water.

"Will u marry my sister..." before Viraaj could complete his sentence.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fucking Yes." Ridhaan squeal, and stood up in excitement.

Nisha couldnt stop her from blushing, and lowered her head down.

"Ridhaan sit down." Myra scolded but not in a serious way.

"How can I? He just asked me to marry His Sister? I m so happy today? When is the marriage?" he asked Viraaj, his full concentration was on him.

"Dont over-excited. It's not today." Viraaj said and all the three laughed at his red face, except Nisha and He himself.

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ yᴏᴜʀ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ✔[#1 ɪɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें