|25|

"Tere kahne se to benaam ka bhi naam ho jaaye,
Tu gar kahe din ko shaam, to vo shaam ho jaaye.

Teri aankhon me Dubna hai ek Dafa,
Tu agar de izazt, to ye kamaal ho jaaye.

Aakhiri waqt tak dungi sath tera main,
Tu na chhodta kabhi mujhe, tujhe gar ye khayaal ho jaaye."

~ Jayanti Hari

Do inline comments plz guys🙏

Author's POV

They returned to India. As soon as she step in the car, she started feeling nervous.

She was not like this, she was strong woman, who knows, when to show emotions in front of others and when not.

But in front of Viraaj, she always failed.

We say, if u love someone truly, u forgive them easily, but we should never forget their actions. But in case of Myra, she forgot everything, becoz she knows now he won't do anything like before.

She trust him, but deep down, she is afraid, afraid of something, that might, change her life completely.

Ridhaan and Adhya were in another car, as Viraaj had told his secretary to bring two cars.

As soon as they arrived at her mansion, Viraaj came out and opened her side of the door.

She also came out, still feeling nervous, becoz of her mother-in-law reaction.

Viraaj rang the bell of the mansion, and Nisha opened it, as she saw them, her eyes widened, and she was about to take Myra in a hug, but her mother, stopped her.

"Stop." Everyone eyes turned towards her, this irritated Nisha, as she was thinking that now her mother will scold Myra.

Nisha was guilty for not telling anyone the truth before, but now she don't want anyone to say anything shit about Myra.

She was about to say something but Myra held her hand to stop her.

"Myra I know, becoz of me, u went away from here. I said bad things about u, infront u. And I regret that. I m sorry. Becoz of me, I hurted u, so much. Ho sake to maaf Kar Dena mujhe, beta." Her mother-in-law said crying. Myra shook her head, and held her and hugged her to comfort her mother-in-law.

Viraaj was seeing Everything and was smiling at her. He might haven't chose her bride, but maybe destiny chose best for him.

"Nhi aunty, I don't blame u, it's not becoz of u, it's becoz of me. I forced u guys to live here, knowing that everyone had have their own dream of marry their son. But I snatched that dream from u. I m sorry. Aap mujhse maafi maang ke mujhe sharminda na Kare." Myra said, and her mil saw her but she don't understand, she questioned this girl, who have everything but still down to earth in nature.

"Its Maa for u beta not aunty." She mil replied smiling at her.

She told Nisha to bring the Aarti thaali, after her mil, do the aarti of her daughter-in-law and her son.

Myra was in her room, when Viraaj entered.

He was looking hesitant, he didnt said anything and went towards the washroom.

"Myra, I m sorry." He said looking down at her, as he came out of the washroom, Myra sighed after she heard his apology again.

"Viraaj plz...stop it. I told u, u dont have to say sorry every now and then. I forgave u." Myra replied. She bathed and was sitting on the bed not knowing what to do. Her mil also stopped her from coming in kitchen.