|14|

Author's POV

"Thank u Ridhaan, and book the tickets of tomorrow's." Myra said and came out of the car. But stopped and lean on the window of the passenger seat and said, "Don't Tell this to anyone. U r my friend and I m just trusting on u this last time, and plz don't break this."

The guilt was visible on his face, he didn't asked her anything becoz he know she won't tell him anything.

Myra went inside her office, she came office after much convincing Ridhaan, he agreed to take her to her office.

"Ramsha, in my cabin and bring that file." Myra said with a rigid face.

Her face was not showing any emotions anymore.
Once again she is alone.

"Ramsha, book my tickets for London." Myra said after Ramsha came.

"But mam..." Ramsha was cut off by Myra, who glared at her.

"Do as I say. I don't like to repeat myself. Is this clear to u? And yeah, don't let someone to know about this." Myra said taking the file with her.

"Mam, when u will go?" Ramsha asked last time lowering her voice, feared that Myra might be angry on her.

"Tomorrow." Saying this She made her way towards exit.

She drove towards the mansion.

It was silent, no one was there, Marta is on Holiday.

Myra went to her room only to find Viraaj doing his work.

"Viraaj? U didn't went to office?" Myra asked softly though she know his reply will crush her heart.

"So? Why I can't be here? Is there any rule." Viraaj as usual said in his hard tone.

"Viraaj, is everything ok?" Myra asked slowly.

"No nothing is ok. U know it's not ok. When u walked into my life, that was not ok. And now u r asking me, making me irritated is not ok. Understood? I m not ok. And I will never be ok, when u r here." Viraaj shouted on her making her flinch.

She moved backward but after he composed himself, she went towards him.

"Don't come near me. I hate everything about u. I hate myself, that I m living here in ur mansion. Becoz I have family and I cared for them but u... U don't have anyone that's why u can't understand the pain. That's why u r blackmailing me." Viraaj's words was like a knife, piercing through her heart.

"Viraaj?" Her voice was only audible for them to hear.

"U know today I fought with my mum, just becoz of u. And here u r asking me if I m ok or not." He said but calmness wasnt there in his voice.

"What happened to aunty?" Myra asked him making him looked at her direction.

"Don't act like u care. Just leave me alone for sometime. Plz..." He pleaded.

"Plz...just tell me what happened to aunty?" Myra again pleaded but why would he tell her? He never thought her as his family.

"And will that make any difference, if I will tell u?" Viraaj asked gritting his teeth.

"Maybe... U know u can share ur pain with me." Myra said, she never wanted to be with someone that she now wants.
But sometime we have to leave, not for ego but for self-respect.

She was going, but hoping that he might stop her from going away. Again she hoped something that is not gonna happen.

"Why r u doing this? Why can't u be normal girl like others?" Viraaj asked her in a defeating voice.