| 10 |

Myra's POV

I was sitting on my chair, working on my laptop, my work was pending, I shouldn't have taken leave. It cause me so much work.

I heard the knock on the door, "Come in." I said.

Ramsha, my secretary came in, she was looking worried.

"What happened?" I asked sternly.

"Mam, there is a problem." She said.

"What problem?" I asked my full concentration was now on her because if it's about Viraaj, it's really a big problem.

"Mam...Kapoor Industry ne Mana Kar Diya hai kaam Karne se hamare sath." She said.

"What? But why?" I was now on my feet.

This is a really big problem.

"Mam I think koi to hai jisne ye sab kuchh Kiya hai. Mam, we don't know about anything. I called them and they told me that, humne unse meeting cancel Karne ko kahi... Blki I swear to God Maine aisa kuchh bhi nhi kaha" she was worried but more than that, she feared me.

"Ramsha, u know that I trust u. And I know u won't do that. But kaun ho sakta hai?" I said thinking.

" Mam, if u don't mind, but I think..." I cut her off in middle becoz I know what she was going to say.

"He can't do that. Tumhe pata hai n use ye company chhode 2 months ho Gaye hai? And he is not like that.... don't u dare say anything against him again." I said referring to Viraaj.

"Mam I m sorry for that. But I think ye Jo koi bhi hai, koi andar ka aadmi hai." She said.

"Kaun ho sakta hai?" I was thinking hard.

"Mam koi aisa ho sakta hai Jo iss meeting or deal ke baare me sab jaanta ho." She replied.

"Means main, tum, The Kapoors or..." I looked at her to continue.

"Mam, Viraaj Sir, Riya mam his best friend, Ridhaan sir, Adhya Mam." She completed.

"It was a very important deal for The Myra Empire. Everyone knows that but doing this cheap things is not easy for anyone. Viraaj, Ridhaan, Adhya ye log to nhi ho sakte. And The Kapoors were not going to take any kind of risk, becoz it's about their reputation. Then who else?" I think hard but the only name come to my mind.

"Iss Riya ka pata lagao." I said and dismissed her.

Today was very hectic day, but the thought of going home is out of question. I thought to call him.

But who m I kidding? He won't reply.

He had resigned this company 2 months back, becoz he had established his own company, a small one. But it's not to worry, boond boond kar ke hi ghada bharta hai.
He named his company The Luxar Company.

He worked hard for his company and now in just 2 months his company is well known.

It was my dream to work with Russians but for him I cancelled the deal, I know they must went for his company becoz it was all my plan.

A small smile formed on my lips becoz I know he will be happy today after he will come home.

His smile really made my day. And today it will made my night too.

His harsh words for me really hurt me but after all I deserve those. And if he is happy seeing me in pain then it's ok. I m too happy for him. I just want his smile, nothing else.

I arrived at the mansion, but he was not yet arrived.

I went to my room, after I freshen up I received a call from Adhya.