| 8 |

Author's POV

5 months later

Myra was busy as usual in her work, she was the one who had never believe in love, but Viraaj's presence were making her to break her own rule.

She was sitting in the living room, with laptop on her lap, it was Sunday so that's why she thought to give herself a break, she has changed in these 5 months, she now started believing in love, she don't know if it was love or not but she always felt an attraction towards Viraaj, whenever he was around her.

Viraaj had changed her, she knows this for sure. She now behave like a lover.

On the other hand Viraaj had also changed. Now, he don't talk to anyone more than needed. He was focusing on his goal, he wanted to show her that he can do anything he wants to.

Now, he was being rude to her. And Myra too felt his anger. She knows that it's her fault, she shouldn't have said him anything like that.

His smile has vanished away from his face.

Myra was sitting on the couch, Viraaj came downstair, he thought to take his family for shopping becoz he thought that he was being harsh on them without any reason.

"Maa, chhoti get ready we r going for shopping." He said, his family is just them not Myra.

Myra POV

I looked at him, he didn't even glanced at me.

Now it's not ok.

"Bhai, sachhi?" His sister asked him excitedly.

"Ha chhoti." Viraaj said, with a small smile.

I know why he isn't smiling, it's becoz of me.

I thought to go from there but his voice stopped me.

"Where r u going? Don't u want to come?" He is just showing that he asked me but his eyes says something, something like he wants me to deny.

He don't want to me to come, then it's ok I won't go.

I was about to reply but his mother said in between,

"Agar ye jaayegi to main nhi jaa rahi... Tum log jao." His mother said.

I smiled at her.

She hates me that much. I m not shock, I m used to it. I have bare this pain, and now again I m bearing it. It's ok.

"No aunty, it's ok aap log jaao main nhi jaa rahi mujhe kuchh jaruri kaam hai." I said and smiled at her, then saw his face, he wasn't looking at me.

I came to my room.

After 15 minutes, I saw their car, they went.

Viraaj had work really hard in these 5 months.

He had established his own empire. No doubt, he will become India's no 1 business man.

I have my belief in him.

But in these 5 months, I changed myself, he changed me. He made me believe again that love is not evil here, but hate is not evil too.

Pyaar agar samandar hai, to nafrat uski gehrayi hai....

If it isn't hate then there will never be love.

My phone's ringing broke my trance, the caller ID shows Ramsha.

"Hello, yeah tell." I said after picking the call up.

"Mam everything is done. But how will u do that?" She asked.

" It's none of ur concern, I'll handle it on my own. Bas ye dhyan rakhna, ki use ye baat pata na chale." I said and cut the call.