|15|

Author's POV

"Why u called me here?" Asked Ridhaan as he arrived at Adhya's house.

"Ridh... " Adhya was cut off by a raging Ridhaan.

"Don't take my name from ur filthy mouth. Becoz of u she left us. Becoz of u I rejected her. It's becoz of u." Ridhaan yelled at her.

Adhya was too guilty and a total crying mess that his words hurt her.

She now has changed, and for good. She will ask Myra's forgiveness.
She will go to her.

"Ridhaan, I m really sorry. I know I did a big mistake it's all my fault. I now knew the truth. My step-mother wanted to kill me, but Myra always saved me. And I m the one who always saw her as my enemy. I m really sorry. I want to meet her, can u take me there?" Ridhaan was angry but offend too, he know Myra can never hurt anyone.

"Now what? Why r u saying sorry? That too to me? She left us Adhya, now she will never come back to us. And u know what I too wanted that. There she can find happiness, becoz there were no one who will hurt her. She always trusted us. She always helped us, in any of our situations. But there is a say, 'People always choose to break the kindest hearts' and we did that. She was pure. U wanted her to be zero. And see she is now zero, she has nothing with her, that she can say hers." Ridhaan's eyes started to pour. Those tears didn't stopped a bit nor he tried to stop them.

"Where she had gone? Plz tell me I will go and asked for her forgiveness for this last time." Saying this Adhya bursted into tears.

On the other hand. Viraaj's hand were shaking, there he was reading the papers, first one was the divorce papers and the second was the company's paper but there was another paper and that is, the masnion's. It was written that the mansion is now on Viraaj's name.

The company is also on his name. There was a letter, he unfold it, and started reading, his heart was thumping, he started feeling the negative vibes.

Hi! Viraaj, u must be shocked, that why I named my everything on urs. Ryt? Then let me tell u, u remember one day u had said that this mansion will be urs. And here it is URS. And plz don't leave the mansion. I knew once I will leave, u also left this mansion thinking it's mine but now it's urs. So don't leave the mansion. U won the challenge but I too won, that day u said that u will become the no. 1 businessman after defeating me, and I had said that u will be no. 1 someday but that day I won't be in business field, and see I m not. It's a tie. I know u hate me to the core. And I know u would be happy to know that I have gone far from ur life. U wanted that. Right? I don't know why I did this. And yeah... Plz, this is a last request that I am assuming that u will do that, plz don't make my employees resign, don't take their work. They are very good at their work. Becoz of them I was on top and I m sure they will work very hard for u to remain on top. And Ramsha, she can be a good PA for u. She is very hard working. And at last, Aunty and Nisha ka khyaal rakhna, or apna bhi. GoodBye.

Myra.

His eyes were wet due to the tears he had in his eyes.

He never thought that, she was planning this much things for him and his family. Whatever he was thinking of her was one side he never saw the second side of hers, which is very caring, loving.

His eyes wants to see her, his heart wants to love her, his mouth wants to tell her everything he felt for her in these months but never let her know.

He want her now. He now knew one thing, she is not what she shows. She is different from other girls.

As he was zoned out, he heard Adhya's voice from downstair.

"Where is Viraaj?" Asked Adhya.

Seeing her, he remembered their meeting in the restaurant. He became angry becoz she is the one who was telling him to backstabb Myra, he was thankful that he didn't do that, he can never backstabb anyone.