|17|

I know it's early... We didn't cross 150 votes...but it's ok....some readers didn't voting and that's what make me more angry...

Leave it...

Enjoy...

Author's POV

Flashback

It's 20 days of her going, they haven't find about her...

They all were gathered in the mansion of Myra's or Viraaj's.

"I know one place where we can find her." Adhya replied.

"Whe--where?" Ridhaan asked unsure of her, he thought that she comes to know about him, that he knows about her.

"'The Family', she must have told everyone there." Adhya replied confidently.

"But... How can u be so sure? I don't think, she would have told them.." Ridhaan questioned them and everyone looked at him.

"But at least we can try." Adhya argued.

"Hey can u plz tell me what is this 'The Family' is?" Viraaj asked in between.

"Let's go and watch urself." Saying this Adhya went out of the mansion, following her Viraaj also went, and then Ridhaan and at last Nisha.

They arrived at the Orphanage. Viraaj was confused, he was thinking as to why they bring them here.

The guards knew about Adhya and Ridhaan being Myra's friend, as they came sometime before with her.

They let them go. Viraaj don't want to know further as he already assumed everything that will gonna happen.

The children were playing cricket, some were just watching them, and some of them were playing house house game.

The grandparents were also there, sitting and talking to each other. They hadn't noticed the four person standing behind them.

Ridhaan called out everyone, everyone knows him better there, so they all came running towards him, and made a circle.

"Ridhaan bhai... Aap?" Shikha asked excitedly.

"Yesssss... Bacho now tell me how r u all doing?" He asked them.

Every kid replied in unison.

"Did u brought Myra Di with u too?" Rohan asked them with his cute voice, his eyes were shinning and he was staring at them with expectation.

"Ahh..where have ur di gone?" Adhya asked this time, hoping they would tell.

"Didn't u know?" Rohan asked them now his smile is no more in that place.

"Acc..actually she didn't told us. She was quite busy. So do u know where she is?" Viraaj asked, everyone looked at him including the older ones too with confused eyes, they never had seen him there, he is new and no one knows him.

"He is Myra's Husband." Adhya replied after seeing the confusion in their eyes.

Everyone started coming towards him.

"Beta...so u r her husband....how lucky u r beta...she is an angel... Pure heart, everyone loves her here and she also loves us." One of the grandmaa said smiling at him and kissing his forehead lovingly.

Viraaj was afraid, he don't want to know the truth, becoz he knows this time also, it was his mistake. He will never forgive himself anymore.

Rohan held Viraaj's hand and took him to the corner.

"I m only giving this knowledge to u about her, becoz u r her husband and I know u love her the most. She is our angel, and u r her prince." Rohan said unknown about the regret Viraaj was feeling right now.