| 9 |

Myra's POV

It was already 5pm, and he is not yet home, so I thought to attend a meeting.

I called Ramsha to fix the meeting, she told me that Ridhaan will also be present there.

I don't have any problem with him. Becoz now, I have forgiven him, becoz if he didn't rejected me then I would never find Viraaj. And I m glad for that.

I arrived at the meeting.

The Russian businessman were present there.

"Hlo gentlemen. As u know I m here for cancelling this deal." I said suddenly, everyone was shocked there, they started whispering, Ramsha came towards me.

"Mam what r u doing? It will cause us very big loss." She reminded me.

" I know Ramsha. But here I m the boss. So u just shut ur mouth." I gritted my teeth.

She went back to her place.

I smirked, and gesture the person who was standing behind them.

He nodded at me and whispered something to one of the man's ear.

He also nodded.

And saw me as if he won this battle.

"Ms. Myra, u really don't want to deal with us?" He asked last time confirming.

"No I have confirmed u that already. And Mr. I m Mrs. Sharma. So u better remembered this." I smirked at him and went out of the meeting.

"So u did it for him?" He asked me from behind.

"What do u mean?" I asked.

"Don't u dare play with me, Myra becoz I know u." Ridhaan said.

"ok fine yeah. And don't u dare to tell him about this." I threatened him.

"can we go for a coffee? Plz???" He asked and I nodded becoz I can't refuse him after all he was my first love but not true love.

"So u started loving him?" He asked as we arrived at the café.

"No. Who said this to u?" I don't want anyone to know about this.

Ridhaan and mine relationship had developed in these 5 months, I forgave him. And now we r like friends.

"Don't lie to me. I know u." He said and silence surrounded us.

"Myra, I m really sorry. I behaved like a jerk that day." He broke the silence and said.

"Ridhaan, ye word main bahut baar sun chuki hu... I m bored. And U know Karma is bitch." I said.

" Yeah yeah... It really is a bitch. I left u for her and she left me for him.... I mean if karma is bitch in mine then that bitch also met with the bitch." He said in a dramatic way.

And I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Yes...u r ryt... Agar aisa hi chalta Raha to... Ye to phir aise hoga u rejected me, then she rejected u, then he would have rejected her... And then the chain of rejection will continue." We both laughed at this.

"U r funny." I said and take a sip from my coffee.

"Thank u for noticing it." He said and I just smiled at him.

"Oye... It's 7:30 pm I should go." I said and stood up.

"Hey stop. Come I will drop u." He said and made his way towards the counter.

"I m going to pay." I said and paid the amount.

"I will go by myself, I have my own car." I replied and came out of the café.