|20|

Do inline comments guys plz....

Author's POV

Myra made her breakfast and ate it in silence, yesterday's image came running into her mind.

She got up and came out from her house and saw him sleeping on the same bench.

She sighed. What he wants now? She thought to herself, Viraaj was still sleeping, Adhya and Ridhaan made him understand that he should come to the hotel but he did against their will and came to sleep here without telling Myra.

She did her work fastly and booked a cab.

As she came out Viraaj was already up. Their eyes met, Myra looked away again this time, and the cab was already there. She sat and went away, but this time Viraaj didn't said anything, neither he tried to talk to her nor he stopped her. He was just sitting and looking at her with pain, regret, guilt in his eyes, and Myra can see those emotions.

She came out after paying the amount.

As she opened the door of her cabin, she saw Daniel sitting there with a serious face. Seeing him, she changed her emotion.

"What's up Dan? U r here that too this early?" She asked after putting her stuff on the table.

"I just want to ask u something..." Daniel replied.

"What? Ask what u want to..." She replied as she saw there seriousness in his voice.

"Who is ur best friend?" Daniel asked.

"Best friend but Dan...." Daniel cuts her off.

"Just answer the question plz Myra." Daniel replied.

"Adhya and Ridhaan." She replied without any further question.

"I m sorry for getting personal, but had Adhya did something to u or to Ridhaan?" Daniel asked, his playfulness self had disappeared.

He look very serious, today he is something different that in reality he is not, he look different today.

"Why r u asking these questions Dan?" Myra asked she was fearing that he will come to know everything and most important did someone said him something?

"Plz Myra if u ever thought me as ur friend then plz tell me without any questions..." He replied.

"No she hadn't did anything wrong...neither with me nor with Ridhaan..." Myra replied even though Adhya did wrong with her in past but she thought to give her a second chance, so that's why was hiding her past. She don't want to give Daniel any wrong sign about Adhya becoz she knew Adhya was brain washed by her step mother, at that time She was care free girl, she always supported Myra.

"Plz Myra just speak I know there's something wrong, I m not a kid who didn't understand, India's no. 1 businessman would come here and would hangout with us, and I had noticed the way he looked at u, with some emotions like, he want to talk to u, but u always ignored him. Just tell me plz Myra plz...." Daniel requested her, she shuts her eyes, and the image of his came into her mind.

She opened her eyes immediately and saw Daniel looking at her.

"I can't tell u everything Daniel, plz don't force me plz..." Myra rudely said this to Daniel and his eyes reflect pain after hearing her tone.

"Yeah right why would u tell me everything, who m I to u... Right don't tell, sorry becoz of me u wasted ur precious time sorry.... Plz continue ur work and thanks again for ur time Ms. Myra." Saying this he stormed out of her cabin.

Myra sighed as she saw him in his serious nature for the first time and his childish behaviour.

But why he want to know everything suddenly? Did anyone told him something???
These thoughts popped up in her mind.