| 3 |

Author's POV

They both were present there, he was with his family, mother and sister and his one female friend whom he love secretly is also present there, named Riya.

Myra Oberoi was also present there, there weren't her family members present becoz she dont have one. Or can say they dont want to be there for her. So just her one friend whom she trust blindly was present there, Adhya.

After reaching at the church, he had sign again one contract and that says,

● You will live with me in my mansion.

● Your mother and sister will live with us after we will be married.

● I will not interfere in ur life, and Vice-versa.

● Never question my decision.

● There is no physical relation between us after marriage. And no one means no one knows this, and specially media.

● If you want to keep a relationship with another woman, I dont have any problem and u also dont have problems in my relationship with others.

● You will receive ur payment by last day of the month, ur salary for doing this work is 1,00,00,000 , but you can increase it if have any problem.

He read all the points and signed the contract.

Myra also signed the contract with a smirk playing on her lips.

Viraaj was looking at her in disgust and hatred.

He cant believe, in this world these kind people also live, but he made up his mind that he will take this revenge very soon.

They said, "I do", with a lot of difficulty.

And now they r officially married.
Media is showing this. And everywhere only there was the name on everyone's lips, that 'how can she married?' 'Who that unlucky person is whom she had married?'

Media started to approach towards her.

She stopped them with her one hand, she gesture Viraaj to come along with her, which he unwillingly followed.

After half an hour questioning and answering with media, she approached towards the room.

She changed her dress and wore her formal office dress.

She never used to those heavy dresses, and wearing that for this whole time made her uncomfortable.

Her mother-in-law saw her and she was already against the marriage that too in the church, but after knowing her evil daughter-in-law, she agreed, she saw her and approached towards Myra.

"Myra beta tumne dulhan ka joda kyun utaar diya? Itni jaldi? Beta hamare yaha ise apshagoon mana jaata hai." She tried to give piece of her mind.

"Aunty mana jaata hoga aapke yaha apshgoon but main ye nhi maanti. Or insaan jo manta hai wahi hota hai. Thanks for ur advice." She said and walked passed her.

She herself was not happy shat she had did with his mother.

"Pata nhi kya hoga mere bete ka?" Viraaj's mother said to herself.

Viraaj went towards his mother after seeing Myra and her chit chatting.
She didn't told him anything because she don't want them to fight here.

It's time for them to bid their bye and approached their house.

But as it was a deal that after marriage they will live in Myra's Mansion he cant do anything else.

They arrived at her mansion.