| 4 |

Author's Pov

Viraaj was already arrived at the restaurant where he is going to meet Riya.

He ordered a glass of water and drank it.

He was thinking about her, today when he woke up, he didn't find her.

It was 7 am but still she wasn't at home, after knowing that she had went to office, somewhere a question popped in his head.

'why she is like this?' 'why she didn't lived like other girls?'
She has money, and she earned that with her own hardwork.

He was thinking about her but one hand snapped in front of him and he came back from his dreaming world.

That person was non other than Riya.

"Hello! Are u fine? Sorry for being late. Mumbai's traffic...u know..." She said after shifting towards her seat.

"It's ok. And yeah I m fine. Plz do u want something?" He asked politely but his mind was not properly there, he was debating himself whether to tell her about his fake marriage or not.

He thought to do the latter one.

As she was about to say something but Viraaj's phone stopped her in middle.

Viraaj saw the caller id, it was from unknown number.

He picked it up.

"Hello?" He said.

"Where r u?" The person's firm voice was recognised by him.

"How do u get my number?" He asked rudely.

"And why will I tell u? I just called to inform u and where the fuck r u? It's your first day at office and here u r spending time with your lover? I don't want people to talk things which I m not responsible for. Understand? Now come fast u can meet her after. U have only 15 minutes." Saying this the call was dead.

"How dare she?" Viraaj couldn't stop himself from saying, this side Riya heard him saying.

"Who was that?" She asked looking concerned.

"Actually I have to go. Will meet u at night. Bye. And sorry for calling u here." He said and went from there.

Riya sat down there and called the person.

"Miss. Singhania? I did my best to stop him but he just rushed out. I m sure that call was hers." She said in a whispering tone.

"It's ok. Just trap him. I know he is the key of my happiness." The other person said and she cut the call.

Viraaj rushed to the reception area and told her about him.

He was in elevator thinking about his being late.

He knocked on the door.

"Come in." The person said from the other end.

"Oh so u show ur face today Mr Sharma. I m glad that u did." Her mocking tone was not gone unnoticed by him.

"Sorry. Can I join ur office?" He asked not wanting to be a joker in that room.

"Yes of course, u can go now but bring my black coffee before going." She said in an attitude and smirked.

"But I m ur employee and not maid." He said instantly.

"Oh really I thought u forgot... Then u must know that, this is my office and I can ask coffee from anyone. Now go and get me my black coffee."
She said rudely, and resumed her work without even glancing at him a look.