10. strange feeling

Briar's POV
Our school's annual day is a coming soon. I'm excited because this year my parents would be coming as well.

And this time, both are coming together. Every year only one of them comes. But this year, as I'm a council member, I would be getting a special award.

Computer Savvy award.

I represented my school last year in a national level computer competition, and I won the award for completing the task, the fastest.

So you know, it's an honourable moment! I'm sure mom and dad would be so proud of me.

I was excited. But with this, I was also burdened with many other activities of the annual day.

I really don't like one thing and that is, all the council members are forced into doing only the literary work.

You know like, speeches and all. Going in the mic podium and speaking. I don't like that.

But we are not even asked before we are assigned our duties. This is one of the worst parts of being a leader.

Like even right now, I'm given a bunch of files. And asked to go and help Mr. Wilson, letting him know about the annual day, as he's new.

I was on my way when I suddenly crashed in someone. All my files fell down.

Shit!! Oh no!!

Papers were scattered everywhere and I bent down trying to collect them all before they just blow away because of the wind.

In the mist of all this I looked up to find the person, whom I bumped into. It's a common thing to help someone in a situation like this.

Especially when you're also at fault!

But this human is so unbothered that he or she is not even helping. I looked up, a little annoyed.

And I my eyes met a girl! No, I should say a parasite!

Harriet Cameron.

She was smirking. Though I didn't want to but I asked for help since she's clearly not understanding it by herself.

"Can you please help me?" I asked her.

"Does I look like I will" she said looking at her nails.

She's really getting on my nerves. I got angry. Then I quickly stood up, collecting all the papers.

"why do you have to be, such a bitch all the time?" I said, annoyed.

"oh! I know, being a bitch is a hard job, but someone's gotta do it" she said.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"you know, your friend is not here to do that job so I'm just completing her part" she said.

How dare she?!?!?

I got very angry, but I didn't really feel like even looking at her.

"I'd love to slap you but, that would be animal abuse" I said and walked past her.

I don't say these kind of things to anyone but she was getting on my nerves so I had to pull a badass insult.

Thanks Bianca♡

---------------------------------

Putting a halt on these thoughts I knocked on the door softly.

"May I come in sir" I said peeping in a little.

I heard his approval. I then entered his office Ne kept the files on the table.

I then looked at him. He was in his waist coat and shirt and his muscles were looking so defined.