41. Midnight Rain

Triple Update

Briar's POV
It's been days and I haven't met him properly. He's been really busy nowadays, mainly because of the yearly inter school and house competitions. Many activities related to the literary club, theatre and other clubs are going on.

The entire school is like a huge carnival and of course we all are enjoying. Everyday we are either preparing or conducting competitions. So, the entire school is busy in something or the other.

Well, it was late at night but I was still sitting on my study desk completing an assignment. Though I still had time to complete it, I decided to finish it today as I was not sleepy at all.

I had chocolate in my hand and it was encouraging me to complete my work quickly without getting bored or sleepy. I licked my lips and remembered the day he gave me these chocolates.

He gifts me random stuff and always asks me to use them, so that he can give me new things even more often. you can say he's a perfect boyfriend who pampers me a lot.

I looked out of the window and it was pouring heavily. Because of this sudden rain we were asked to not move out of our dorms. I sighed and then looked back at my girls. Everyone was sleeping soundly.

I then turned back to my assignment and picking up my pen started writing again. I was all consumed in that sheet of paper when suddenly my phone buzzed.

I picked it up and saw a notification from a person who never fails to put me in a good mood. Mr. Wilson.

A smile was plastered on my lips as I read his message.

Mr. Wilson
What are you doing?

Me
Nothing, just completing
my assignment.

Mr. Wilson
shouldn't you be sleeping,
it's getting late.

I looked at the clock and it was half past twelve. My eyes widened in a little astonishment.

Me
I never realized
it was so late.

Mr. Wilson
I should punish you
for this!

Me
Punish for what?

Mr. Wilson
For not taking care of my Briar.

His text brought a smile on my face and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Just a simple text from him makes adrenaline rush all through my veins.

Me
Sorry sir, I'll take
care of your briar

Mr. Wilson
No, now I want
to see how she is.

My eyes widened in shock as I wrote

Me
Right now?!

Mr. Wilson
Yes, come out of your dorm
I'm waiting near the gate.

Me
WHAT?!

I almost screamed while writing that.

Mr. Wilson
Come soon.

I read his last message and my heart started beating like a hammer inside my chest.

This man has a lot of nerve to do things like these in the middle of the night!