16. Terrifying Story

Briar's POV
We entered our dorm, and we all almost fell on the floor due to tiredness.

I was on the floor and I wanted to know the answers to all of my questions.

"What happened? How did we come back? Did I get too drunk? Why were we in Mr. Wilson's room? Why didn't he scold us?" I asked all the questions in one breath.

I was utterly confused, so I just rambled all of it without taking a pause for breath.

Charlotte came near me and made me sit on the bed. But I recklessly kept on asking.

"What the hell happened please tell me! My head will explode" I said in panicky.

"We came back safely but he caught us. Yes, we were all drunk and you were too. I don't know, I felt like he would scold us and call our parents right away but he saved us!" Rosè said with a doubtful face.

"Saved us? Saved us! He fucking confiscated our phones and you're saying he saved us!" Bianca said irritated.

"But still it's much better than calling our parents!" Charlotte said to Bianca.

"Yeah, he literally hid us behind him. If anyone would've got to know we would've been rusticated!" Gretchen said.

"But I still don't get one thing? Why did he actually did that? I mean, if it was someone else, they would've definitely reported" Bianca said.

"Exactly!" Rosè said.

Yes, that's true and a very important thing to note. Why did he save us?

Realising that all this happened when I was passed out, made me feel more embarrassed. At least all of them were up, but he must've thought, that I'm so shameful.

Ugh! This feeling will literally eat me inside.

Soon, Ariana entered with a bottle of water and we all drank it.

"You guys haven't changed yet?" she asked.

We were all just sitting on the bed, recalling the terrifying story.

"Come on get up! Wash your face and get changed" she said.

"It's a weekend, so we can sleep till late. No need to worry" Charlotte said getting up.

How couldn't I worry?!

But we all got up and one by one, after freshing up, got changed. I saw the clock and it was almost, 6:00am in the morning.

I decided that I'd go and personally apologize for my behavior to Mr. Wilson.

I splashed cold water on my face several times. The headache was now reaching my spinal cord and it made my back hurt so much.

After changing into my pyjamas, I layed on my bed and the feeling was so relaxing and comfortable.

The fluffy bed was the reason of my pleasure, but my mind revolved around the fact that we got drunk and Mr. Wilson caught us.

And still he didn't do anything?

I thought the stress wouldn't let me sleep, but the pain was more dominating which soon made me close my eyes, without even realizing.

-------------------------------------------

I woke with a massive headache. The first thing I saw was the clock. It was almost 4:00pm. I slept for almost the whole day?

I looked around and saw everyone was awake instead of Bianca and Ariana. Gretchen gestured me to come to her bed when she saw me awake.

I got out of my bed and made my way towards her. I sat beside her putting my head on her shoulder.

"You feeling good now?" she asked.

I lazily hummed.

"You?" I asked.

"I'm good too, but my head hurts" she replied.

"Same! Do you want medicine?" I asked.

"I think I do, but I don't have it" she replied.

"It's okay, I'll get it from the health room" I said getting up.

Charlotte was also in her bed, she said.

"Can you get one for me as well?"

"Yeah sure, I'll get for everyone" I said wearing my slippers and moving out.

I stepped in the lobby and started my journey to the health room. I was praying all the way, not to see our warden's face and my prayer was fulfilled.

No one was there. The security gaurd never really says anything to us. As long as we don't do anything stupid or something that's prohibited, he minds his own business.

I made my way to the health room and the doctor was not there. I entered and waited for her to come.

After some time she entered and asked.

"What happened dear? All good"

"Good afternoon ma'am. No, I'm fine. It's just that my head hurts a bit" I said.

"Come here. Do you have fever?" she said pulling me close, keeping her fingers on my forehead.

"You seem a little hot" she said.

"No ma'am, last night me and my friends were all awake. We didn't sleep. Maybe a pain killer would be enough" I said.

"Oh! So you all had fun last night" she said smiling a bit.

Fun? Fun?! It was probably the biggest nightmare of my life that I'll never forget!

I just smiled weakly.

"Here have it" she said giving me a pill.

"Uh, ma'am can you give a few for my friends as well?" I asked.

"How many of you are there?" she asked.

"we're six, including me" I said.

She nodded and then cutting five more pills, handed them to me. Then she entered my name and class in her record register.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice day" I said.

"Same to you dear" she replied and I made my way out.

I quickly reached my dorm. I knocked on the door and Rosè opened it.

"you got the pills?" she asked.

I nodded and after entering inside the room gave one to each.

All of us were tired and we didn't really talk. Everyone was traumatized by the incident that happened last night. I feel like none of us will forget it ever.

But I'll surely make sure to thank him, for not just forgiving us but also saving us.

I wonder what would've happened if he hadn't saved us.

Happy 1k views darlings! Love you all so much.

This chapter is published to celebrate my mom and dad's Marriage Anniversary!

A treat from my side to all my readers!

Hope you're all safe and healthy and you liked this chapter.

Vote and comment.

:)