29. Hotel Room

Above picture is Briar's outfit.

Gareth's POV
We soon reached our destination. The trip was just starting and I was already finding it hard to control myself. I couldn't resist to look at briar.

She looked so damn gorgeous.

I thought that coming on this trip would be a way for me to get over her, but it seems like I'm falling for her even more. I can't seem to think of anything else but her.

I had the job of taking all the students to the bus, according to their sections. We had a total of almost, two hundred students to handle. Just thinking about the number gives me a headache. But then, Briar is also one of them, so it's not that big of a problem.

Gareth, they're still 199 students, excluding Briar. You gotta look after them as well.

I know! Don't remind me again and again!

My eyes roamed around to check if all the girls are in line and are checking out of the airport safely. I was in the very end, taking everyone with me.

"Sir. These are the hotel check-in details" Mr. Tyler said, giving me a folder.

"Oh good! The students selected their roommates for the hotel rooms. Right?" I asked him, looking at the file.

"Yeah sir. Only the room allotment might take a little time. Other wise everything is good" he said.

"Okay! Thankyou sir" I said to him and he smiled back bowing a little.

------------------------------------------

We were in the bus, and the teachers were discussing about how are we going to allot the rooms.

"Mrs. Adrienne and Mr. Jacob's rooms are on the first floor. Mr. Fuller, Mrs. Agatha and Mrs. Jones' rooms are on the second floor. Only my room is on the third floor" I said looking at the hotel room list.

"We're planning to keep the naughtiest ones on the first and second floor" Mrs. Jones said and all of us laughed.

"Some students said that their groups have more than four children and they need a double room suite" Mr. Tyler said.

"How many groups?" Mrs. Adrienne asked.

"three or four? Maybe" Mr. Tyler said.

"Four" I said looking at the list.

"We have booked only three suites. Maybe we can give the last group, rooms adjacent to each other?" Mr. Tyler suggested.

"We can ask the hotel to book for another suite. What say?" I asked.

"Yeah maybe, if not, then the adjacent room idea is good" Mrs. Adrinne said all of us nodded.

"Okay then, I'll forward this message to Mr. Fuller and Mrs. Agatha" Mrs. Jones said.

The mood was good, all the children were having fun and so were the teachers. They were all singing, shouting, clicking pictures and having a nice time.

We soon reached the hotel and the allotment started. There was a huge fuss with so many children, but it was an exciting experience too. It was my first time attending a school trip like this, so of course I was having fun, even in the chaos.

I could see how the girls were drooling over the manager who was a handsome young man. I only chuckled softly seeing how naive and cute these girls are.

"I can't handle them!" Mrs. Adrienne said giving up, fully irritated.

"It's Okay ma'am, I'll do it" I said taking the list from her hand. She smiled.