30. Affection And Delicacy

Briar's POV
"You all ready" Mr. Wilson said.

"Yes, sir" Charlotte said.

"Oh good then, come, let's go downstairs" he said and we all followed him.

We were all walking in the lobby and all I was doing was checking him out. He looked so sexy in his formal white shirt and jeans. His watch fitted perfectly with his attire.

And did I mention, that he wears a matching watch with every different outfit? He has an amazing fashion sense.

His lips were pink and plum, the veins on his hands looked so sexy, and his jawline! Oh that freaking side profile of his face is enough to make anyone fall for him.

His sleeves were rolled up and the thought of him, catching cold, sort of worried me. I don't want him to fall sick, but trust me I don't have the courage to tell him that.

Maybe he'll think that I'm thinking too much about him. Maybe he'll think of me as a creep.

Maybe.

We all entered the lift and I took out my phone. It had 83% battery. I thought that maybe I'll charge my phone in the bus. But I suddenly realised that I left my charger in the room.

"Oh no! Can you open the door?" I asked Mr. Wilson.

"Why? What happened?" Bianca asked.

"I left the charger in the room" I said.

Everyone nodded and when I was about to move out Mr. Wilson said

"Oh, I think I also forgot something. Come we'll go together"

I suddenly felt that same adrenaline rush in my body and a ticklish sensation in my stomach. But I just nervously nodded and keeping my face down, started walking.

We reached to our rooms and he said

"Meet me here in two minutes, Okay?"

I nodded going in my room. I entered and searched for the charger. I went near the bed and saw it on the table. I then picked it up, but I suddenly got a text message.

Gretchen baby♡
Get my hair clips and
Bianca's Polaroid Camera,
the films are in the cupboard.
( ˘ ³˘)

I sighed reading the message and shook my head thinking how careless they are. I then quickly collected the material and went out. After locking the room I realised that Mr. Wilson still hasn't come out.

Should I wait for him?

Maybe?

I bit my lip waiting for him. Of course I can't just leave without him. I waited for like a few minutes but he didn't come out. The door was open and my curiosity made me go in his room.

That's trespassing, Briar!

I don't think he'll mind me coming in his room? Would he?

You have to go in to find out.

So I entered in. The room had a fainted fragrance of his collonge and the lighting made the vibe even more sexy. The room was beautiful but my eyes only looked for the most beautiful being.

Him.

I looked everywhere, not making much noise. I suddenly felt something at my back and I abruptly turned around, meeting a gorgeous pair of eyes.

"S-sorry, umm, sir. I k-know I shouldn't have c-come in" I said bowing my head apologising.

I heard him chuckle and then he said

"It's alright Briar"

I looked up and saw his beautiful face. It felt like the time stopped, I felt this weird feeling that always takes over me, when he's around. I didn't like it earlier, but I'm starting to get addicted to it, toxic.

Something tickled in my stomach, but I liked it. He too, didn't move, but kept looking at me. He took a deep breath and stepped forward. The distance between us shortened and my heart beat became faster.

He then cupped my right cheek with his hand, moving his fingers at the back of my ear. His hands were cold and yet so soft. The cold sensation felt good on my heated up cheek.

I closed my eyes tilting my head, letting him hold my face with better access. I soon felt his hot breath fanning my face. The close proximity gave me the fragrance of his collonge.

He came closer and his other hand went around my waist. I was enjoying this moment and the fact that he was holding me, made me feel so good.

My eyes were still closed but now I felt his lips on my left cheek. He placed a little kiss on it and then went towards my forhead and did the same. He kissed.

I bit my lower lip, trying to hide the nervousness I was feeling in the moment. I wanted him to kiss me more. I was getting greedy for his touch, as it felt so good.

With the affection and delicacy his held me and kissed me gave me the real reason to stay. It makes me feel so wanted.

Just when I was about to hold him, we heard someone talking in the lobby. I shook my head coming back to reality.
Shit! I was doing it again!

I again became embarrassed and Mr. Wilson left me quickly, getting a little away, as if he committed a mistake and he's now feeling bad about it. I could see the guilt covering his face so accurately.

I just couldn't think of anything as the real problem was how will we get out?!

"I'll go first, you come after, like umm, five minutes?" Mr. Wilson said.

I nodded and then he quickly left the room. I don't know if I should feel bad or feel good. I have mixed emotions and feelings for which I don't even know whether I'm responsible or not?!

Oh no! It's gonna make me go crazy!

HAPPY 4K VIEWS MY LOVES!

I love you all so much♡

Oh wow! Now some of you will criticise Gareth, but my loves, I suggest you to read the next chapter as well.

Till then, bye bye.

I know it was a short chapter, I'll make the next ones longer and interesting.

I'll meet you next week, with a new chapter!

I love you all.

Vote and comment.

:)