1

Y/N POV

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. I had just woken up, not even bothering to check the time, I sat up, keeping all the lights off. "Y/N! OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!??" My manager, Kelley asked excitedly over the phone.

I was still waking up, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. "Elizabeth called me just now and said she wants you to be in her new MOVIE!!!!!!" She shouted. I winced as the noise hurt my ear. I suddenly felt more awake. "Holy shit what!? You're joking!" I quickly leaned over, turning on my lamp.

"Nope, she called me this morning! I'll text you the details right now. Also, I'll be over at 11. The stylists should be here at around 12 with your outfit. Please shower before then and make sure you are ready for tonight."

Oh. Shit. I just realized what she was talking about. The Oscars are on tonight. And I'm finally going. "Shit! Yeah okay-- see you soon Kells!"

She laughed and hung up. I set my phone down on my bed and sighed, rubbing my eyes as I slowly got out from my warm cocoon of blankets. I stripped off my sports bra and boxers and hopped into the shower, making sure to do a deep clean.

After my shower, I threw on a hat, not bothering to do my hair since the stylist would, and I pulled on some sweat pants and a fresh sports bra. I made my way downstairs once I finished my skin care routine and began to make coffee.

I lounged around in my living room for a while, drinking my coffee and surfing through social media. I was interrupted by a knock at my door. It quickly turned into pounding as I slowly pulled myself off my couch. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I heard Kelley on the other side. "Y/N! Open this door! We have SO much to talk about!"

I chuckled. "Alright Kells, I'm coming! Keep your shirt on!"

I opened the door and embraced my best friend in a hug. As she walked inside, I closed the door and headed to the kitchen. "Want coffee?" She set down her stuff on the island. "Yes please." I smiled and gave her a mug. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"SO MANY THINGS!" She said, getting super hyped up. I laughed. "Kells, calm down. Jesus why did I give you coffee."

"Shut up. Anyway, so first, I texted you the details about the movie right?" I nodded. "Great so you and the rest of the main cast will be meeting with the director tomorrow afternoon at 1 over lunch, to go over whats happening."

"Okay, cool."

"But wait, there is more!" I sipped my coffee as I waited for her to continue. "So tonight, you will be sitting with Elizabeth, Margot Robbie, Meryl Streep, and Chris Evans."

"YES!" I shouted. "LETS GO!" Thank god I was good friends with all of these people. I hated going to award shows not knowing anyone at my table.

"Elizabeth will most likely introduce you to your co-stars at the event so don't be surprised by that. Also, we need to leave here at 3p.m. Sharp because there will be traffic and it's going to take at least an hour to drive to the venue. Once there, we will park the car with the valet and go immediately to the red carpet. You will be interviewed and photographed for an hour. After that an usher will show you to your table where you can order dinner and drinks. There will be about 30 minutes until the show goes live so that is probably when you will meet your co-stars. Now, do you have a date or what?"

I thought for a second. So that's what I forgot. Well shit. "Ummm.." I smiled sheepishly. 

Kelley rolled her eyes. "Of course this is the thing you forget."

"Well sorry! I just got back from London! I have a lot on my mind!" I say defensively.

"Well if you would stop eye fucking Angelina Jolie's pictures for five seconds.." Kelley muttered.

"What was that?" I asked, turning to her with a glare. "Wha-Me? Oh nothing."

"That's what I thought. Anyway, can't I just go alone? I don't want to deal with a date anyway. Plus god knows what people would start saying if I brought someone with me."

Kelley nodded in agreement. "Okay, well while we are waiting for the stylists to come, I'll order lunch and then we can start reading the contract Elizabeth sent, and see about payment."

I nodded. This was going to be a long day.

Kelley and I had just finished reading my contract before there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it, revealing three women, who each had their own suitcase full of items.

"Hello, nice to see you all again! Riawna! How is Morgan?" I said, pulling the first woman, my hairdresser, into a hug. She smiled as she hugged me back. "She is doing great! She wanted to be here but got caught up at work. She sends her love though." I smiled and ushered the other two into my house.

"Alex, great to see you, as always." Alex smiled and hugged me.

"And finally...the one, the only...Christen! How are you doing?" I pulled the last woman into a hug.

"I'm doing very well! Yourself?"

I smiled at her. "I'm great."

I showed the three women to the kitchen. I figured it would be easier getting ready there because of the massive island, huge mirrors, and many outlets.

It took about 2 hours to get ready. Everything had been cleaned and back up 10 to 3, so all of us sat down and had a quick lemonade before Kelley and I went out to the car. I waved goodbye to my friends as they pulled out of the driveway first. After giving the valet guy my keys, I bid my goodbyes to Kelley and made my way over to the entrance of the red carpet.

As soon as I stepped on it, all I could hear were people screaming my name and camera flashes. I slowly walked down the carpet, posing for pictures.

About a quarter way down the carpet, I had my first interview. I talked about my feelings about this being my first oscars night and my hopes of meeting new people.

It felt like forever, but I finally made it inside where someone showed me to my seat. When I reached my table, everyone else was already there except for Elizabeth. They all stood, each of them greeting me in a hug.

"Wow it is so great seeing all of you again. You all look so beautiful. I turned to see the woman who I had quickly seen as my mother figure. "I really missed you Meryl." I said, going back in for another hug as everyone else got situated.

Meryl hugged me back tightly. "I missed you too Y/N." She said, giving me a warm motherly smile. I smiled back at her and pulled her chair out for her. I made sure everyone was comfortable before sitting down.

I looked over and noticed the empty chair next to me. "She's in the bathroom." Margot said. I chuckled and thanked her.

Everyone began to catch up with one another for about 5 minutes before Elizabeth returned to the table. I stood immediately. "Liz, oh my god I missed you so much!" I say, grinning widely as she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my goodness! Y/N! I haven't seen you since you left for London!" The two of us spent the next couple minutes getting up to speed with one another before the subject was changed to the movie.

"Kelley told you right?" She asked excitedly. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Thank you for this opportunity. I have always wanted to work with the famous Elizabeth Banks." She laughed and hit my shoulder.

"Oh shut up. Anyway, I assume you know about lunch tomorrow?" I nodded. Suddenly Liz looked over my shoulder and squealed.

"Oh my god! I have to introduce you to your co-star! Come on, the show is starting soon!" She said as she grabbed my arm and began to gently tug me to a table just a few feet away from ours.

I was too focused on smoothing out my jacket sleeve to even realize we had made it to the table. "Y/N, I'd like you to meet..." Liz's voice faded into the background as soon as I met the eyes of the most gorgeous woman on this planet.