Epilogue

Fifteen Years Later

Y/N POV

"Shiloh! Let's go! You're going to be late!" Angelina called upstairs to our daughter, who is now starting her sophomore year of high school.

"Coming Mom!"

I chuckled and sipped my coffee, leaning against the counter. "Just like you baby. Always almost late." I teased my wife, who smacked my chest.

"That was one time!" I shrugged, setting down my mug. "Mmm....it was definitely more than once."

"Shut up." She laughed, stepping between my legs. "Don't worry, I still love you." I snickered, setting my hands on her hips. I had just pulled her in for a kiss, when Shiloh came stomping down the steps.

"Gross." She said, grabbing an apple from the fridge. I just busted out laughing while my wife shot a glare at the teen. 

"You won't find it gross when you're in love someday." The brunette teased, turning in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck, while Shiloh just took a bite of her apple and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Yeah, gross." I stifled another laugh, finding her hilarious. "Alright Shi, you ready to go?" I asked, reluctantly unwrapping my arms from my wife.

She nodded and slung her backpack over her shoulder. I grabbed my keys from the counter. "Which car?"

"The McLeran!" She was about to run out to the car, when I stopped her. "Cool your jets bro, say goodbye to your mother."

"Oh yeah! By Mom!" I watched with a huge grin as she engulfed Angelina in a huge hug. Shiloh was almost taller than her now, which I teased the green eyed woman about all the time.

After saying goodbye, she ran out to wait in the car. 

"How many times have I told you not to call our child 'bro'?" Angelina scolded.

I smiled sheepishly. "Uh...sorry." 

"Go baby, you're going to be late." 

I made a pouty face. "But I want to stay with youuuuuu." I wined, making her laugh. "Babe, the drive to school is only 15 minutes, and neither of us have anything to do today. We have the whole day to spend time together."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll be back soon." Just to tease her, I trailed a hand down her back and gave her ass a firm squeeze. The actress inhaled sharply and glared.

"Y/n, don't start this now."

I sighed, stepping out of her arms and walking to the door.

"I'll see you in a few Daddy." She said, sending a taunting smirk at me. I groaned in annoyance and left before I did something I'd regret, (only because Shiloh would probably hear us).

"Ready to go?" I asked her, starting the car and opening the garage door. "Yep!"

We jammed out to Taylor swift on the drive over, which is funny because Tay and I are still best friends, and she, along with Kelley, Liz, Kendall, Cara, Karlie, Ash, Ali, and Margot, are all considered Shiloh's aunts, while she calls Meryl 'grandma'. 

My family may not be blood, but these people are even better than that.

"Are you one of those teenagers who want's me to drop you off like a block away so your friends don't see your embarrassing mother?" I asked, laughing to myself.

Shiloh looked at me, confused. "No, why would I want that? You and Mom are the best parents ever, plus we have this kick ass car. I intend to use any and all resources I have to get all the hoes."

I looked at her, wide eyed, as we approached the school. "Excuse me, who taught you that?" 

"You did, duh. But don't tell Mom."

"Believe me, I won't." I mumbled, grimacing at what my wife would do if she found it. 

I pulled into the drop off area and turned to the teen next to me. "Have a good day at school, and try not to go around saying you're going to 'get all the hoes' okay? I really don't want another call home about shit I said, which you then said, because my god was I in trouble with your mom."

The green eyed kid threw her head back and laughed. "I won't. By Mama, I love you!" She said, climbing out of the car. 

"I love you too Shi."

I smiled at watched her greet her friends, who smiled and waved at me. I waved back and grinned before revving my engine and driving off. 

It feels like yesterday that she was born. I still vividly remember the baby shower, then the birth, then all the sleepless night's filled with worry, and then Angelina and I's wedding. 

Fifteen years have flown by, and it's crazy to think about how much I've changed. How much I've changed since first meeting my wife. How much I've changed since having a child. 

It's also crazy that Shi's going to be going off to college soon, and I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to deal with that.

But, I think the craziest thing of all, was how there really only is one reason that I have this life.

And it's all because I fell in love with my co-star.