11

Y/N POV

We left the bathroom and walked to the kitchen. "What can I do to help?" I asked, watching Angelina take items from her fridge and pantry.

"Sit there and look pretty." She said with a smirk.

"I can do that while helping you." I said, a hopeful look on my face.

"How about no."

"But-" I started, walking behind the island to Angelina. She turned from preheating the oven and placed her hands on my chest.

"No buts. Seriously Y/N. I appreciate your offer, but you cooked dinner for me, and now it's my turn to cook for you. So, sit your pretty ass down and let me do this."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But only because you asked."

The older woman chuckled. I walked back to the other side of the island and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Wine?" Angelina asked. I was about to respond, but before I could, Angie interrupted. "Oh wait no, you can't drink starting today because of the diet. Water?" The dark haired woman had an evil smile on her face.

"Ugh seriously. Do you have to remind me? Water tastes horrible." She laughed at my response.

"I guess I'll suffer with you. But only for tonight. After that you are on your own." She said, filling two glasses with ice cold water.

I smiled gratefully at her and took a sip. "How noble of you."

"I know." She said with fake sass.

I watched for the next few minutes as she seared the steak. She put it in the oven and began to make the salad.

"Can I asked you a question?" She asked, pausing her cutting to look at me.

"You just did." I responded with a cheeky smile.

"Shut up." She said, playfully throwing a piece of lettuce at me.

"Hey!" I laughed, popping the lettuce into my mouth.

"Alright, what's up?"

"Why didn't you hit me while we were boxing?"

I shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

"You don't have to tell me." Angelina said. I flashed her a small smile.

"I guess I just don't want to hurt you. Not physically, not mentally. Not in any way. I want you to feel safe and comfortable and protected around me. Saying this now.." I chuckled, pausing to gather my thoughts. "I know it probably sounds stupid. I know it's just a game and it doesn't actually mean anything but I'm afraid of doing anything that might make you feel....I don't know.." I trailed off.

"That's really sweet Y/N." Angelina said, an adoring smile on her face.

I looked up from the floor to meet her gaze. "I honestly can't begin to tell you have much I appreciate you. When I look at you, I see nothing but a loving, genuine person. People like you are few and far between in the world. Especially in this industry."

I blushed at her words. I had never really been good at taking compliments. Mostly because I never really got them when I was younger.

"Thank you.." I mumbled. "You know, I can say all of that about you. Really. I mean, you are such a beautiful person both inside and out. You are so caring, loving, strong, and passionate. I have never met anyone quite like you and I'm so excited and grateful to not only have the opportunity to work with such an incredible actress, but also because you are giving me a chance, something I never thought I would have."

My gaze never wavered as I spoke to her. I knew that this was the complete truth. I wanted her to know it too.

"Thank you. I'm excited to work with you too, and I'm beyond grateful to have this chance with you as well."

We stared into each others eyes for a number of minutes, both of us smiling. Our moment died though when the oven timer began blaring.

Angelina finished making dinner and I helped her to set the table. We sat down across from each other and served each other food before digging in.

The taste was heavenly. "Oh my god. Ange this is so good. Thank you."

The woman grinned, bringing her for to her mouth. "You are so welcome."

We continued dinner with light hearted conversation. By the time we both finished, the sun was just starting to set.

I helped Angie bring the dishes to the dishwasher and made sure everything was cleaned up.

"What would you like to do now?" Angelina asked.

"We could go for a walk or something? The sun is setting and it's such a nice day."

She smiled. "That sounds wonderful. I know the perfect trail."

We left her house, closing and locking the front door behind us. I followed Angelina a bit up the road. We took a left turn onto a dirt path and walked for a few minutes, just enjoying the evening.

"Here we are." Angelina said as we approached a large oak tree with grass surrounding it. The open hilltop over looked the entire city. The day was so clear you could see the ocean. The sun was about halfway set now, and the sky was a beautiful pink and orange.

"Wow." I breathed, taking in the amazing view. I turned to look at Angelina. She was admiring the sunset. I couldn't help but admire her. The view was nothing compared to the woman next to me.

"What?" I heard her ask, noticing my staring.

"Nothing. You're just...really beautiful."

She blushed and smiled. "Thank you." I smiled. It was then I realized how close we were. There was less than a foot of space between us. I looked down at Angelina to see her looking up at me.

"Hi." She whispered. I chuckled. "Hi." I replied. She giggled. I swallowed thickly, anticipating what was to come. My hands unconsciously rested on her hips, and hers slowly came up to rest behind my neck.

I took a deep breath and just looked at her, waiting for her to make the first move.

My tongue darted out to lick my lips. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Fuck it." I mumbled, unable to wait any longer. I pulled Angelina closer and gently pressed my lips to her own. She kissed back immediately, moving her lips in sync with my own. Electric like shocks moved through me as our lips moved together. My eyes were closed in bliss. I knew this was a feeling I would never be able to feel with another person and I would never get used to it.

Her lips were so soft and plump. Kissing her was like heaven. I didn't go any farther then just lips, wanting to leave that up to her.

We both finally pulled away, our lungs burning, dopey grins on our faces.

Angelina's fingers played with my hair. "I have been waiting for you to do that." She said breathlessly.

I smirked. "Were you satisfied with your experience?" I asked playfully.

"Hmm I'm not sure, maybe we should do it again..?" She hummed as I pulled her in for another kiss.

She immediately deepened the kiss, swiping her tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied it, just to see what she would do. I was surprised when she threaded her fingers through my hair and gently tugged, sending sparking of pleasure down my spine. I moaned softly and she used the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues tangled in a fierce battle. Angelina moaned when I nibbled on her bottom lip.

She pulled away, her lips swollen and lust and desire in her eyes.

"Take me home."