23

Last time on Her Co-Star:

"I-I wanted to ask you something." I started, cursing myself for stuttering. "Anything." She told me, holding my hand a little tighter.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N POV

"Eh..I guess..." She said, shrugging. I obviously knew she was teasing, but the relief that washed over me...thank god she didn't say no.

"Really?" I asked, just to make sure. Angelina laughed and nodded, pulling me in for a kiss. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

I smiled and kissed her again, my racing heart slowly down. "You know...it's only 8:30..." She said, a suggestive smirk making it's way onto her face, making me feel giddy.

"Oh yeah? What ever shall we do?" I played along with her, loving the sparkle in her glossy green eyes. 

"Hmm...I think I know..." She mumbled lowly in my ear, walking her pointer and middle finger up my bicep. 

"And what might that be?" My hands moved in the opposite direction that hers did. Instead of my hands going up, they moved down to her ass, just resting on the soft flesh.

"It's a surprise." Her nose nuzzled my neck, causing me to laugh a little. "How about we go back to my place? You can show me this 'surprise' there."

"If you insist." Angelina looked up at me, her pupils almost back with lust."

"Hang on!" 

"Wa-What are you-" She interrupted herself with a surprised squeal when I swiftly picked her up bridal style. "Y/N!" She said, throwing her head back laughing. I chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead, walking quickly to the car.

After gently setting her in her seat, I shut the door and ran to the drivers side. I don't think I've ever driven so fast. 

I parked the car in my driveway and the two of us made a beeline for my front door. I fumbled with the keys and Angelina was getting restless. Finally, I was able to unlock the door and we ran in. I kicked the door closed behind us and immediately pushed Angelina up against the wall, kissing her feverishly.

She moaned when our tongues battled for dominance. I couldn't wait any longer, and apparently neither could Angelina. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it to the side. I did the same with her dress, my hands flying behind her to unzip it and pull it down her shoulders, leaving it clumped around her waist.

She whimpered when I roughly played with her nipple through her lacy black bra. A shiver ran up my spine when her nails raked against my back. We continued to kiss and Angelina was trying to touch any part of me that she could. 

Just to see what she would do, I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, exposing her whole body to me. I heard a groan of frustration rumble in the back of her throat, causing me to smirk.

"T-take it off." Angelina moaned while I squeezed her other nipple. I did as she asked and unclasped her bra, pulling it up her arms and then throwing it randomly behind me.

"You're so beautiful." I murmured, sinking to my knees and wrapping my lips around one of her pebbled nipples. Her head was thrown back against the wall as she moaned the more I sucked. My other hand came up to squeeze her other breast a bit before switching and giving it the same treatment. Angelina was a moaning mess, and I could feel her legs shake.

"U-upstairs...t-take me u-upstairs." The green eyed woman panted. I stood back up and grabbed her thighs, tapping them so she'd jump. 

I cautiously carried her upstairs and gently laid her on the bed. "Take off the dress." I told her, standing over her. She bit her lip.

"Yes Y/N." She said, looking innocently into my eyes while pulling the rest of her fabric down her legs, leaving her only in black laced panties. I growled. "Say my name."

"What name? You mean...Y/N?" Angelina was toying with me and she knew she was getting me worked up. 

"Wrong answer." I climbed onto the bed. "Bend over my knee." I commanded, intending to punish her until she gave me the right answer.

She moved so that her body was draped over my lap, her ass sticking in the air. I palmed the globes of flesh, groaning at how great they felt. "Say, or I punish you." I spoke lowly in her ear. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Count. I won't stop until you say it." I heard her breath speed up and warmed up my hands. Before she could even register what was happening, I brought my hand down and spanked her. "One!" She moaned. "You gonna say it yet?" I asked her, rubbing her stinging ass. 

"M-more!" 

I spanked her again and she counted once more. Each time I spanked her, she moaned louder, her body shaking violently. It dawned on me that each time I slapped her, her swollen clit would rub against my clothed leg, giving her a pleasuring friction. 

Her ass was bright red when I reached 5, but she begged for more. "Had enough yet?" I asked her. She shook her head, the only thing coming out of her mouth was moans and whimpers.

I rubbed her ass cheeks a little bit more and then brought my hand down again. "S-si-" She was cut off when her back arched and her whole body shook violently. I could feel her juices soak my pants as she gushed all over my legs, coming with a stuttering orgasm and a scream. 

"F-fuck Daddy!"

I smiled at her, satisfied. "That's all wanted baby girl."

I massaged her sensitive ass, helping her slowly calm down from her high. When her body finally stopped shaking, she abruptly moved herself so she was on top of me, pining my hands down onto the pillow on either side of my head. 

"My turn Daddy."