27

Y/N POV

Moving day has arrived! We haven't had time to get around to it because the last few weeks of filming were always super stressful, but it officially our last day, and moral is low but high at the same time.

Everyone's sad that the fun is over, but happy that we have come this far.

"Okay everyone! That's a wrap!" Liz announced, making every single person there cheer. I grinned at Angelina and hugged her, before moving on to congratulate and thank everyone else.

We planned to have a huge premier party once the editing was done, which I was really looking forward to. After saying goodbye, Angelina and I got into our cars and drove to our houses. She told me she wanted some time to straighten up everything before I came over, so while I packed my stuff she'd do that.

I planned to keep all the furniture in my old house and sell it with the home, so all I had to deal with were my personal possessions. I needed to switch cars first though, because there is no way I'd be able to fit all my shit in the trunk of my Mustang.

About a month ago I actually bought a Jeep Gladiator because those things are fuckin awesome, so I'd be using that to move my shit. I had some time to pack most of my stuff into boxes the last few weeks, so now all I needed to do was load them all into the truck bed.

It was a pretty hot day, considering Summer was on it's way and it's Southern California. I was currently dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a green day T-shirt, and I could already tell I was going to probably have to change. Unfortunately, I had already packed all my clothes.

I pulled into my driveway and I backed up and parked so the bed of my truck faced my opening garage. I climbed out and unlocked my front door.

It took a little over an hour to finish packing everything, but I was just happy I only needed to do one trip. I loaded all the boxes into my truck and locked up my house, saying goodbye to it. The cleaning people would be here tomorrow to get the place ready to be on the market.

I got back into my car and headed to my new home. I thought I'd be more nervous about this whole thing, but considering that Angelina and I basically live together anyway, I think I'm prepared.

I drove up to her driveway and parked. As soon as I stepped out of the car, the front door opened and there stood Angelina, looking as beautiful as ever. She smiled at me and I winked at her.

"Just start moving boxes inside, and I'll show you where to put them once their all there." She said. "You're not going to help me?" I asked, teasing her. She scoffed. "And miss out on the sweaty shirtless Y/N show? I think not. I'll be inside making ice tea. Chop chop Y/N, it's only going to get hotter." She smirked at me before going back into the house.

I chuckled. This woman. She was right though, it seemed even hotter than it was like 20 minutes ago. After two boxes, I was dripping sweat. As far as I knew, Angelina was still in the kitchen. I could hear music playing so I figured she was probably jamming out while making the tea.

I sighed, using the bottom of my shirt to wipe the sweat sliding down my face. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled my shirt off over my head and tucked it into my waist band. The cool breeze felt amazing on my skin, and I went back to the pile of boxes I still needed to unload.

I'm not sure how long it took, but I was finally able to bring them all inside, my body in desperate need for water.

"Ange?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. She looked up from her phone. "Hey baby." She said, setting down the device on the island and walking to me.

"I'm all sweaty." I warned her.

"Hmm I like you better like that anyway." She smirked and looked me up and down. I raised my eyebrows.

"Do you now?" The brunette nodded and trailed a suggestive finger up my sweat glistened abs. I pulled her in for a rough kiss and she pushed me against the nearest wall, aggressively attacking my lips with her own.

When she pulled away, her eyes were darker, her face flushed, and her breathing shallow. I chuckled. "Babe, as much as I would love to continue this, dinner's in a few hours and I need to unpack all this shit." Angelina looked disappointed and made a pouty face.

"Fine. I'll help you." She grumbled. I grinned and threw her over my shoulder. Her heavenly laugh filled the room as I walked to the stairs. "Y/N!!! PUT ME DOWN!!" The green eyed woman was laughing uncontrollably, and I was doing the same.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I felt her slap my ass, making me yelp and her snicker. "You got a nice ass baby." She said.

"Oh my god." I chuckled, bringing her into our bedroom. It felt nice to say that. "Let's get this shit done."

"Then I'll jump you." I heard her mumble while opening up a box.

"Angel you're too short to jump me." Her response was throwing a pillow at my face.

"Love you too Princess."