40

The votes are in, and the choice to make Angelina and Y/n's child intersex won, so that is what the people get. Sorry if you don't like my choice, but it did win, and all is fair in wattpad polls :)

Y/N POV

Angelina and I mingled with our friends for a bit, and after lunch would be the gender reveal. I have no idea how Kelley is planning on revealing it, but I'm excited. I'm also happy that we didn't have to deal with any bitchy mothers, or people who think they know anything about parenting. All of our friends were super supportive and excited for us.

"Okay everyone, thank you all for coming, if you could please take your seats, it is now time to reveal the child of Y/n and Angelina's gender!" Kelley said, and everyone did as they were told, taking their seats in the various tables we had set up on the back lawn.

"Angelina and Y/n, if you could come up to the front please." I took my wife's hand and we walked up to where Kelley was. 

"Wait here, I'll be back!" I watched my best friend run inside, and waited for her to come out anxiously. 

"Y/n I swear to god if she blows something up-" The woman next to me started, making me laugh. "It'll be fine. I have no idea what she's doing, but I'm assuming it's safe."

"Oop, I was wrong." I said, seeing my manager emerge with a firework. Kelley walked to the open part of the lawn, with no trees that was by the pool, and set the fire work down.

"This cannot be safe." Angelina said worriedly, watching Kelley pull out a lighter. "It's totally fine." I tried to reassure her, but I was pretty worried too.

Kelley gave no explanation as to what she was doing, before lighting up the fuse, and then running back to us. My wife squeezed my hand, probably anticipating the loud boom. It took a few seconds, but the firework shot into the air and exploded.

The words "It's a girl" appeared in purple letters in the sky, and everyone cheered. Angelina through her arms around me, tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. I laughed and hugged her back. 

"We're having a baby girl!" She said excitedly. 

After pulling away, our friends came up to hug us and congratulate us. Kelley was the last to hug me, and as we did, she whispered something in my ear. "She's like you bro."

It took me a moment to understand what she meant by that. And then I got it. "Wait, are you serious?" Kelley nodded, grinning from ear to ear. I felt more tears in my eyes now, and I squeezed my best friend tightly. 

"I love you dude." I said. 

"I love you too." Kelley pulled away and flashed me one last smile before returning to her duties as a host. She had insisted that she take charge for this whole thing, not wanting Angie or I to worry.

"What'd she say baby?" My wife asked.

"She....she said she's going to be like me." Angelina made a face of happy surprise. "Are you serious!?" She asked, a huge smile on her face.

I smiled back and nodded, and the brunette threw her arms around me. "Baby!" She laughing happily, squeezing me tightly. I kissed her head and smiled.

It may not seem like a huge deal, but I've never met another intersex person in my life. Being able to raise a beautiful child, who shares this trait is something so incredibly special to me. Of course, if our child decides to have surgery later, I'll be completely supportive of them.

The party carried on for another hour before Kelley respectfully kicked everyone out. I sat Ange down on the couch while I helped my friend clean up. It took a little while, but we got it done, and Kelley helped me bring the gifts inside. 

"Thank you so much for this Kells, Angelina and I really appreciate it." I told her. The woman smiled and hugged me. "Anytime bro. I'm so happy for you guys. You're going to be great parents."

"Are you're going to be a great god mother." I told her, catching her by surprise. 

"I-what? Wait...really?" I nodded and watched a huge toothy smile break out on her face. "Oh my god! Bro! That means so much!" She hugged me again, and I laughed. "Always. This kid's going to love you."

She gave me one last smile, said by to Ange, and then left for her house. 

I'm honestly really fucking scared about what happens next. Pregnancy is hard enough, and I'm not even the one pregnant. I just don't want to fuck up. I don't even know my kid yet, and I already love them so much, and I know Angelina does too. 

"We need to decided on a name Y/n." I was brought out of my thoughts by the green eyed woman. 

"It needs to be gender neutral. What was our list again?" She asked me. 

"Uh...I think Reese, Alex, Shiloh, and Skyler." I remembered, ticking the names off my fingers.

I personal really liked Shiloh, I felt it was a unique name; much less generic than our other options. Plus, it held special meaning to Angelina. 

"How about Shiloh?" We both said at the same time. The shorter woman giggled, and I kissed her nose.

"Shiloh it is."