18

Angelina POV

My eyes slowly began to open as I woke from my sleep. Images of the event from an hour ago floated across my head, making me both blush and smile.

I could hear a song from snow white softly playing from the TV. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a pair of Y/N boxers. I guess she put them on me while I slept. That was really sweet of her.

I ran my fingers through my unruly hair, trying to make it look less like a rats nest. Looking around the room, I noticed Y/N wasn't watching the movie. I laughed to myself, knowing Y/N, she probably got bored of watching princesses sing and play with birds.

I could hear some rustling sounds in the kitchen and a soft voice. I knew it was Y/N probably making dinner or something. I stood from the couch, stretching my arms and legs, before making my way into the kitchen. The closer I got, the louder the voice got. 

I realized it was Y/N singing. I was surprised by this. I had never heard her sing before. Sure, we had briefly talked about her love for music, but she had yet to sing something in front of me. Until now. Well, I guess not really, because as far as I knew, she didn't know I was awake. 

I wondered to myself how often the woman sings when she is alone. She had mentioned how she doesn't like to sing in front of people. 

Her low, raspy voice sang the lyrics to a song I was all too familiar with. It was one of my favorite songs.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

I leaned against the wall, out of sight from Y/N, just listening to her calming voice. She was an amazing singer. Never once became flat or went off key. 

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

I started thinking about how I would want this song to be played at our wedding-WOAH....where did that come from? Our....wedding? Y/N hadn't even asked me to be her girlfriend yet, and I was already thinking about our wedding. Slow down. I told myself. As much as I tried not to, my mind kept drifting off to what it would be like to marry Y/N. To spend my life with her.

I'd get to wake up next to her every morning. We'd cuddle and kiss and share sweet words. Once in a while (probably everyday) we'd get lost in each other, get distracted, and spend way too long in the shower. 

We go to award shoes and parties and she'd always be my date. I'd tell her I love her randomly and kiss her just because I could. She'd wake me up with breakfast in bed on our anniversary. 

We'd spend our free time either together, or doing our own thing, but always having one another in mind, and in our hearts. We'd talk about one another in interviews.

We'd surprise each other with dinner after a long day. We'd go to the beach, drive around LA, and just live in the moment. 

When getting ready for award shows I'd stand on my tippy toes to press a sweet kiss to her lips, of course, she'd want to take it farther, but I'd pull away, and tie her tie for her. She'd smile down at me and tell me I looked beautiful, like she always did.

All of that sounded amazing. It's exactly what I pictured my life to be like. And Y/N was the person I'd want to share all of those moments with. I knew this without a doubt in my mind. 

I was brought out of my day dream when I heard Y/N sing the last lines of the song.

No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight