41

Y/N POV

Angelina and I invited our friends over to hang out today, but Karlie, Kendall, and Cara all had photo shoots to go to, so that left Taylor and Kelley.

I was just about to start making lunch, while the girls were watching a movie in the living room, when Angelina walked in. She was due any minute now, this being a few days after her officially becoming 9 months pregnant.

I was more nervous than ever now, waiting anxiously for Shiloh to be born. I finished the nursery last month, keeping it as gender neutral as possible. I didn't want to be one of those parents who either does all blue shit or all pink. That's honestly dumb as hell, and I don't want to force my kid to do something they don't want to do.

I could tell my fiance was also nervous. She's been having more trouble sleeping lately, anticipating when she'll go into labor. I've been doing my best to keep calm, both for myself, Angelina, and our baby.

No one ever really tells you how stressful this shit is. Not to mention, we haven't even gotten married yet. One step at a time though.

Speaking of the wedding, the final date is set for August of this year, and we plan to fly everyone out to Greece to have it there. I know. Sounds expensive as shit. And that's because it is. Angelina has always wanted to go to Greece, so we thought, why not get married there?

Plus then I can recreate all the scenes from Mama Mia!

"Hey babe, I was just starting on lunch, what's up?" I asked, walking over to hug the pregnant woman. She smiled and kissed me before pulling away.

"I just wanted a kiss." She said cutely. I chuckled and pulled her into a deep one, making us both breathless.

"Good, because I wanted one too." I told her. She giggled and shook her head, and then suddenly, her body tensed.

"Ange?" I asked, already freaking the fuck out.

"I think my water just broke." She said quietly. I stepped out of her arms and looked down, seeing a huge gush of fluid wet her pants, and not exactly the good kind.

"I'll get the car!"

We carefully rushed into the garage, Taylor and Kelley already knowing what was happening and following us.

Everyone got into their cars as we rushed to the hospital, me trying not to kill us, and Angelina trying not to shoot out a baby before we get there.

"It's coming!" She moaned, clutching her stomach. "Hang on Ange! We're almost there!"

I tried to breath normally, but it was no use. I practically did a donut into the parking lot of the hospital. I jumped out and shouted to some doctors.

"She's going into labor!" Like four of them rushed over with a stretcher and helped my fiance onto it.

Taylor, Kelley, and I followed them through the halls, the adrenaline rush making me feel like I was floating.

A/n I have no clue how pregnancies work at the hospital, so if I get this wrong, sorry.

They wheeled my fiancé into a private room and got her hooked up to machines while I impatiently checked her in with the nurse at the front desk.

"Can I be with her, please?" I pleaded with the nurses stationed outside our room. "Just give us a minute Hon, they're getting her prepped and changed."

I nodded, anxiously biting my nails.

"Dude, you need to calm down. She's going to be fine." Kelley put her hand on my shoulder, but it did nothing to soothe me. 

"I know, I know, I just need to be with her." 

"You may come in now." The nurse nodded at me, and I turned back to look at my friends. This would be the last time I'd see them before becoming a parent. 

"It's okay Y/n. Go. We'll be waiting out here for you. I'll call the others. Go be with her." Taylor and Kelley pulled me into a tight group hug, giving me reassuring smiles. I nodded and entered the room.

Angelina was drenched in sweat, her face contorted in pain, and bright red. "She's very dilated! Get ready to push!" The doctor who was there to deliver the baby told a nurse, who was adding epidural to my fiance's IV.

I immediately went to the brunette's side, holding her hand. She panted heavily, holding onto me for dear life.

"PUSH!" The doctor ordered, and Angelina gripped my hand so hard I thought it may break. She screamed with pain and effort as she pushed.

"More! You're so close!" The doctor encouraged her. 

"You can do this baby. You are so strong." I told her, making the corners of her mouth turn up just a bit.

"I can see the head!"

"You're so close." Angelina nodded and continued to push with all her might, until a a babies cry interrupted her scream.

I watched in shock as the doctors pulled a whole ass baby out of my girlfriend and cut the cord. They immediately wrapped the child in a blanket, and handed them to Angelina.

Tears streamed down my face as I cuddled closely with my wife and child. Angelina was crying as well.

"She's beautiful." Angelina whispered, cradling the sleeping baby.

"Welcome to the world, Shiloh."