12

Y/N POV

We practically ran home, hand in hand, only stopping a few times to kiss. 

We kicked off our shoes and as soon as the front door was locked, I found myself being pushed up against it, my back colliding with the oak.

Angelina roughly pressed her lips to my own. Our tongues fought for dominance as we kissed feverishly. 

My hands were currently gripping Angelina's hips while her own were bringing us impossibly closer by my neck.

I suddenly flipped our postilions and now it was Angelina who was pressed against the door. She moaned as her back collided with it. 

I grabbed her hands and pushed them above her head as I attacked her neck with kisses.

She let out little sighs and moans as I nibbled and sucked on her skin, leaving little marks. I bit down on a spot just above her collar bone and she let out a guttural moan. Her hands threaded through my hair, pulling my head closer. I smirked against her skin, knowing I found her spot. I soothed over the bite with my tongue and pulled away to look at her.

My smirk grew wider when I saw the deep purple mark forming. My gaze drifted up to Angelina, who was panting, her head thrown back against  the door and her eyes closed. 

I put my finger under her chin and guided her swollen lip to meet my own in a gentle kiss. 

I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes to see Angelina's eyes filled with lust and desire. Both of us were breathing hard and it registered how hard I was. 

"Please...." Angelina begged breathlessly. "Tell me what you need baby." I husked into her ear.

She couldn't form words. I slowly brought my knee up to her center, adding pressure. The actress moaned and threw her head back against the door, her breath ragged. 

"B-bedroom.." She managed to choke out through moans. 

"Jump." I said, grabbing her thighs and ass as she hopped up into my arms. Our lips connected in a deep kiss, Angelina still against the wall. 

"H-hang on baby.." I said, pulling away and walking towards the stairs. Fucking stairs.

"Oh come on, you're big and strong." Angelina said with a giggle, squeezing my biceps. I guess I said that out loud.

I kissed her in response, thankful we made it safely up the stairs. 

"First door on the right." Angelina said. 

"I know." I said, smirking and squeezing her ass. She did a mix between a giggle and a moan before pulling me in for another kiss. We got to her bedroom and I gently set her on the bed, opening her legs. 

"Take this off." I said, tugging at her shirt. She smiled and pulled off the article of clothing, tossing it to a random part of the room.

"Now this." I said, already unbuttoning her pants. I helped her shimmy out of them before throwing them to the side. I turned back to Angelina and my breath hitched.

"See something you like?" She asked, biting her lip. My eyes scanned over her red lingerie clad body.

"You're so beautiful." I said softly before leaning my head down to press kisses to her chest. I gently nipped at her exposed skin, enjoying her sighs of pleasure. 

"Can I take this off?" I asked, my voice nothing more than a whisper as I motioned to her red lace bra.

"Yes!" She said desperately. I smiled.