31

Y/N POV

We didn't even bother going to the after party. I was physically and mentally unable to wait any longer. Somehow, I had enough self control to get through the car ride, then the red carpet, and then the awards, but as soon as Angelina kissed me, I was a goner. I practically dragged her to the Limo.

I wanted to be respectful of the driver, so I didn't go too over board with the affection, but needless to say, Angelina and I spent a solid 45 minutes making out. I was at full mast when we finally got back to our place. Both of us were panting and sweaty, eager to tear each others clothes off. 

I quickly tipped the driver and bid him goodnight before taking hold of my girlfriends hand and pulling her to the front door. I fumbled with the keys in my coat pocket, and Angie kissing my neck was not helping.

"Baby hurry up!" The brunette scolded, however she did nothing to stop her teasing. 

"Well if you'd stop sucking on my neck like a vampire for one fucking minute maybe I could open this goddamn door." I told her, glaring, which only caused her to laugh and press a sweet kiss to my lips. At long last, I was able to unlock the door, and we both ran inside. I paused to close and lock it again, but Angelina made a beeline for the stairs. I ran up after her, and when I entered the bedroom, the lights were dimmed, and before me, lay the sexiest sight you could ever see.

A/n: there was a picture here, but I had to remove it because wattpad blocked it. Here's the link: https://townsquare.media/site/52/files/2011/06/Angelina-Jolie.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89 It may not work though. 

My girlfriend was laid out across the bed, in nothing but a silky black bra and matching panties. The fact that she didn't need fancy lingerie to look sexy, made me even more turned on. Even in such a simple set, she looked utterly flawless. But what really got me was the teasing hand in her panties, gently rubbing herself. That, combined with the sensual look in her eyes as she stared at me, pleasuring herself, made me want to listen to her every command and do it without question. 

I took a slow step forward, not entirely sure how to approach a situation like this. Then again, I had never been in a situation like this, so you can't blame me. 

"Start with the jacket." Angelina rasped, her eyes searing into me, watching my every move. I swallowed hard and did as she said, my dick absolutely throbbing. I draped my suit jacket over the back of her vanity chair, and then turned back to her, awaiting my next order. 

"Take off your tie, then your socks and shoes." I followed her directions, carefully placing what I took off the chair. The whole time I did it, I could feel the actresses eyes watching me. Burning a whole through my body and sending jolts of warm pleasure straight to my cock.

"Now unbutton your shirt, slowly." My fingers trailed down my stomach as I gradually unbuttoned my dress shirt. Angelina's teeth sunk into her bottom lip and her hand moved a bit faster in her panties, making her let out a low moan. How eyes however, were still glued to me, but had moved to my exposed chest, which was clad in only a sports bra. 

"Fuck...you're so hot baby." She whimpered, more to herself than me, but my god did it make me even MORE turned on, which I didn't think was possible.

"Now, take off the belt, then your pants, but leave your boxers on." Her voice sounded a little more uneven than last time, signaling to me that she was getting even closer to her orgasm. All I wanted to do was touch her. Ravish her. Make her cum so hard she wouldn't be able to walk. 

Once I was down to my boxers, sports bra, my silver bracelet, and my Rolex, I turned back to the woman. Her hand rubbed vigorously in her pants, and moans continued to spill from her mouth. I wanted to try something, but I knew it would be risky. When Angelina was in her dominant state, she liked to keep it that way until she's had her fill, but I wanted to see if I could change that. 

Her legs were shaking as she continued to pleasure herself to me, and I could tell that she needed release. I sauntered over to the edge of the bed, now feeling confident and in control. I hoped it would stay that way, and she wouldn't punish me. 

"Do you want Daddy to touch you baby?" I asked her, my voice low and raspy as I climbed onto the bed, now hovering over her. To my surprise, she nodded, a desperate whimper falling from her lips. 

"I bet you want to cum so badly, don't you?" Again she nodded, her hips and chest rising a bit off the bed, aching to be touched.

"Only good girls get rewarded baby girl, and you know what Daddy wants to hear." I leaned my head down and nipped at her exposed neck, which was beaded with sweat. A hoarse whine tore it's way from the back of her throat when I bit down, and I could feel her hips buck off the bed.

"Say it baby. Say it and I'll make you cum so hard you'll see stars." Her body thrashed about under me. She was so close. But I wouldn't let her cum. Not until she begged.

"Beg me." I commanded, nibbling on her ear. Through her moans and cries, I could make out something that sounded like 'please'.

"Louder." I ordered, roughly squeezing one of her breasts through her bra. Her back arched into my hand, needy for more, but I denied her.

"P-ple..." The word was lost in a sharp cry. She was right on the edge, but I'd be damned if she didn't beg.

"Say it." I said, grabbing her hand to stop her from rubbing herself. The actress let out a distressed sob at the loss of contact, and I knew I had her fully attention. 

"P-please...D-daddy." She choked out, her eyes desperate. 

"Please what, darling?" What she said next, shocked me, and practically made me cum in my boxers.

"Pl-please...c-choke me." My eyes were wide, but who was I to deny her request?

I tenderly wrapped my fingers around her throat, and right away, a long, low, guttural moan exploded from her, her hand flying back into her panties. I didn't squeeze very much, not wanting to hurt her in anyway, but I applied just enough pressure so she could feel my hand there, but not enough to cut off her air.

Her whole body writhed underneath me, and I got to watch it happen. At some point, her hands were out of her panties and scratching at my back instead, while my own hand went down to her soaking hot center.

I plunged three fingers deep into her, curly them up to hit her g-spot. Right as I hit it, my thumb pressed down on her swollen clit, while my hand gave her throat a gentle squeeze.

Angelina screamed my name as she came, her voice hoarse and her body squirming and trashing every-which way. I slowed my movements and helped her ride out the pleasure, whispering sweet things into her ear.

Her breath was ragged and her eyes were closed in sweet bliss. I chuckled at how cute she looked, and pressed a kiss to her plump, swollen lips.

After a few more moments, she had calmed down enough to flip us over so that I was on the bottom, my rock hard dick tenting proudly in my boxers. I could feel large squirts of pre cum seeping from my head, soaking into my underwear.  

"You ready to scream my name baby?"