4

Y/N POV

I spent Tuesday studying the script, memorizing lines, and working out at the gym.

It felt like forever before Wednesday rolled around. I was really looking forward to seeing Angelina again.

I woke up, went to the gym, ate breakfast and got ready, then headed to the studio.

The cast sat around a large table as we did our first read through. We discussed a lot of different scenes and what they would look like.

"So, Y/N, as I am sure you are already aware, this movie will require you to be in very good physical shape. We will have a gym on set for you to use, and you will be working with a personal trainer and a nutritionist to find the best diet for you. The movie will have a few shirtless scenes. This is what we are looking for." Liz said as she turned her laptop around to show the table my required physique.

"Once we finish our read through, we will go to the personal trainers office to have you and Angelina evaluated to see where you both are at, and where you need to be. I doubt either of you will have a lot of work to do, considering you guys seem to already be in great shape. There are a lot of stunts in this movie though and we just want to make sure you guys are safe." The two of us nodded.

We continued on with the read through and stopped when we reached a seen I was very much looking forwards to doing. But I was also scared shitless to do it. "Okay so, in this scene, after the ex-girlfriend says her line, Angelina, you'll come into the apartment from outside the hallway and pull Y/N into a kiss. It is really up to you on how you want to do it but yeah, there is a kiss there. Also, in the original script, Fox is Reese's love interest, but besides the kiss, nothing happens between them because Fox ends up dying. Our writers wanted there to be at least somewhat of a happy ending, so they decided to keep Fox alive, and to have her and Reese date. This means at the end of the movie, after Sloan is killed, there will be a sex scene between the two of you. Again, totally up to you on how you want to go about that, but just keep that in mind."

As soon as Liz said sex scene, I froze. I must not have heard her right. There is no way. There is no way I am that lucky. I sat there for a few minutes in a daze, trying to fully comprehend what she had just said. This did cause me to have a few questions.

"I have some questions about that." I said. "Yeah, what's up?" Liz asked. I could feel everyone eyes on me. "So, I'm sure you are all aware of my condition and what that involves. So, my question is, does my character have a.... well you know.. or does she not?" I was feeling super anxious about doing the sex scene because I had never done one before. And doing it, for the first time, with your celebrity crush, who also happens to be Angelina Jolie? That is terrifying.

"We haven't really talked about that. But when we go to get you evaluated we can discuss it." I nodded, feeling better about not having this conversation in front of the whole cast.

After 2 more hours, we finally wrapped up the table read, and Liz, Angelina, and I got in our cars and drove to the personal trainers gym. It was only about 10 minutes from the studio.

We parked and headed inside together.

I looked around the gym in awe. It was a huge place with a ton of different machines and even a boxing ring.

We walked down a hallway to an office. The door was open and Liz lightly knocked on the door frame. There was a woman sitting at the desk on the phone. At the sound of the knock she looked over at us and smiled, signaling us to come in and that she will be free in a minute.

The three of use walked in and sat down on one of the couches while quietly waiting for her to wrap up her call.

"Sorry, I had to set up Demi Lovato's membership." The woman walked over to us and Liz stood. "Ashlyn! It's so nice to see you again." Liz said as she hugged the woman. "You too Liz." They pulled away from the hug and both turned to us.