8

Y/N POV

After having coffee with Angelina at her place, I went back home so that I could shower and put on some fresh clothes. 

It seemed kind of dumb to shower a few hours before working out, but I didn't shower last night and slept in my day clothes so it felt nice to be clean for a bit.

I lounged around my house until lunchtime when I made myself some food. After that I practiced my lines until around 2:30, when I got ready to go to the gym.

I packed my bag and headed to Ashlyn's gym. As I approached the building, I saw one of Angelina's car's in the parking lot and butterflies erupted in my stomach. 

It was honestly kind of scary, the effect that this woman had on me. I haven't seen her since this morning and I am nervous.

I'm not even really sure why though. Maybe it's the thought of doing something stupid or embarrassing myself in front of her? Or maybe I'm not strong enough for her liking? I don't know.

The only thing I do know is that Angelina is a very intimidating woman. In a good way, of course.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked next to Angelina's car. I got out and grabbed my bag from the trunk before shutting the doors and locking my vehicle. I played with the keys on my lanyard as I walked through the back entrance of the gym. It had this massive, industrial sized door that allowed the gym to be super open to the outside. Huge fans kept the place cool.

"Heyo!" Ashlyn called, walking towards me with a grin. I grinned back at the woman. "What's up Ash." We did a bro hug and spoke about random things for a few minutes before starting the workout.

"So Angelina's currently working on cardio, but we'll get her on some weights in a few minutes if you want to join her. I can get you in the boxing ring today if you want."

"Yeah, that'd be awesome! I'm gonna go change and then probably get in a few miles on the treadmill and then I'll join you guys for weights."

Ash nodded and pointed me to the direction of the locker room. I Changed into some grey joggers and nike trainers. I had a nike sports bra on under my hoodie. I put my bag in my locker and made sure I had what I would need before exiting the locker room and going to one of the treadmill's.

I stopped dead in my tracks when an unholy sight blessed my eyes. Angelina was currently wearing yogo pants and a loose fitting workout top over a sports bra. She was running on one of the treadmills. My eyes were glued to her perfect ass as she ran. I unconsciously bit my lip, feeling a stirring in my lower region.

I shook my self out of my stupor, not wanting to get caught, and walked over to the workout machine next to the actress. I customized the settings and hopped on. 

I sprinted at full speed for ten minutes. I was able to run five miles without stopping. By the the time I stopped, I was dripping sweat. My short hair was soaked and curly. I was breathing hard as I hit the stop button and took a large gulp of water. 

"Holy shit." I said breathlessly, trying to get air into my lungs. I had never been able to do that. I always had to stop before vomiting everywhere, but I guess something changed because I just kicked ass. 

"Well good afternoon to you." I heard a voice say. I turned and met the beautiful green eyes of Angelina. Her eyes twinkled with amusement and she had a smirk plastered on her face. 

"H-hey." I said, still gasping for air. The dark haired woman chuckled.  "You're dripping." She said with a giggle, pointing to the sweat rolling down my face and dripping off the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, it's hot as fuck in here." I said, finally feeling like I could breath again. I pulled off my hoodie and sighed. "Oh thank god." The cool air of the AC hit my sweat soaked body and immediately helped me to cool down.

"Ready for weights?" I asked.

I got not response from her and saw that her gaze was trained on my abs, beads of sweat still rolling down them. I snickered.

"Angie."

"Angelina!"

"Huh-W-what?" She stuttered, her gaze snapping up to mine. I laughed as a deep red blush covered her cheeks. 

"My eyes are up here princess." I smirked at her and noticed that her eyes slowly began to drift down again before snapping back to mine. 

"Shut up." I laughed and she hit my shoulder lightly. "Stop being so distracting. I'm trying to workout." She told me, her smirk back.

"Hey, you're the one that can't control yourself." I said teasingly, raising my hands in innocence.

"Mmm really? That's why you were staring at my ass for two minutes?" 

My eyes widened. "Uh..what-psh no-I..I don't.." I couldn't even come up with anything to say. Now it was her turn to laugh. 

I glared at her playfully. "Shut yo face."

"Hey guys I see you are done with your cardio." Ashlyn came over to us and interrupted our glaring match.

"Uh..am I interrupting something...?" She said chuckling. "No." "Yes." I said, still glaring at Angelina. 

"Ooookay then...well uh do you guys want to just stand here eye fucking each other or are we going to pump some iron?"

Both of us turned to the trainer, our eyes wide and our cheeks flushed. "Uhh." "No-that's not-"

"I'm kidding, let's go love birds." Ashlyn smirked as she lead us to the weight area. 

I started to walk but then noticed the unfortunate fact that I was half hard. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. Angelina turned back to look at me. "What's wro-" She stopped herself when she looked down, presumably seeing the outline of my half hard dick in my joggers. 

"My bad..?" I said sheepishly. The woman giggled and shook her head. "Really? Now?" I knew she was joking but I still felt embarrassed.

"Sorry! It's not my fault you're so fucking beautiful...and hot..." I mumbled the last part. 

Angelina walked back over to me her smirk still present. I stood there frozen, not knowing her next move. She hooked her fingers into the waist band of my joggers and my breath hitched, but I still couldn't move. 

"Aw baby. I think you're hot too." She seductively said while nibbling on my ear. Apparently that wasn't enough teasing though. I was completely unprepared for the next thing she did. She gently and slowly reached her hand into my boxers and grabbed my dick. I jumped when her hands made contact with my hard shaft. She lightly stroked it a few times before pulling it up to tuck it into the waistband of my boxers. She pulled her hand from my pants and pulled my joggers up a bit so they came over my boner.

I watched in a daze as she smirked at me then kissed my cheek, very close to my lips, before winking and turning back around to walk towards the weights. She swayed her hips sensually and I heard her giggle.

What the fuck just happened.