13

Y/N POV

I woke the next morning to feather light kisses being pressed around my face. I scrunched my nose when her lips tickled me and I heard her angelic giggle.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Angelina said softly, smiling down at me as she ran her fingers through my short hair.

I smiled at her and yawned. "Good morning Angel, how did you sleep?" I asked. 

"Better than I have in a long time. How 'bout you baby?" 

"That's great. I slept very well." I stretched all my muscles as squealed at the feeling. I busted out laughing at myself and heard Angelina laugh with me. 

I sighed and turned my head back to her. She had her head propped up by her hand and her elbow was on her pillow. Her dark brown hair fell down around her arm and shoulder. The sunlight streaming into the windows made her look like she was glowing. She had a beautiful smile adorning her plump, cherry red lips.

"What?" Her voiced snapped me out of my daydream. I blinked a few times, focusing back on her lovely green eyes.

"You're just...perfect." I said, getting lost in her green orbs.

A deep blush tinted her cheeks and her smile grew wider. "You're perfect." She leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Sorry Princess, but you're more perfect." I said with a wink and a chuckle. Angelina threw her head back a laughed. This moment was perfect. 

"Mmm I don't know about that baby." She said, raising her eyebrow with a smirk. 

I raised my own eyebrow, mimicking her movements. "Oh yeah?" I said, challengingly

She bit her lip and nodded, chuckling. Suddenly she threw her leg over my lap so she was now straddling me I was while laying down.

She flipped her hair to the other side, still biting her lip. My hands went to her hips, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands to the bed on either side of my head. She smirked as my eyes widened a bit.

Her dark hair fell around us like a curtain. "You know...I never did get to repay you for last night. You made me feel so good baby. Ungh I don't think I've ever come so hard." She moaned.

My dick was growing and it was growing quickly. I was sure she could feel it poking her. 

Even though I was getting extremely turned on, I didn't want Angelina to think she owed me or needed to do this in order to set the score even. She didn't need to at all. Her happiness makes me happy, and that's more than good enough for me.

"Angie.....you don't have to-" She interrupted me with a passionate kiss, biting my lower lip and sucking before pulling away. I moaned at the feeling.

"Baby. I want to. Let me take care of you." She said softly in my ear, nibbling on it. My breath hitched.

"Okay?" She asked, looking deep into my eyes. "A-are you sure?" 

I really didn't want her to feel used or like I was taking advantage of her. 

"Y/N." She said sternly. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to." She smirked.

"I mean, judging by this," I groaned as she ground her hips against my dick. "I think I have my answer. But, just to be sure," Angelina leaned down and nipped at my pulse point, sucking on the skin and leaving a deep purple mark. "do you want me to strip you down and handcuff you to this bed, leaving your big, hard dick do stand at attention, just begging for me to taste it? Do you want me to take your cock into my mouth, take it deep into my throat and hold you on the edge? Make you beg for release. Would you like that baby?" She said all of this while leaving hickies around my neck and jaw.