28

Y/N POV

By the time we finished unpacking all of my stuff, it was around 7. Neither of us wanted to make dinner, so Angelina ordered us food while I through away all the trash and broke down all the boxes. 

"Food will be here in an hour." She told me as I walked back into the house after putting all the trash in the large cans outside.

"Sweet, I should probably shower." I grimaced and looked down at myself, still feeling all gross and sweaty.

"Babbbbeeeeee! Let's go swimming!" Angie suggested, whining like a child. I chuckled. 

"Angel, I'd love too, but I'm sweaty and gross." Angelina scoffed.

"And that's where you're wrong. You may be sweaty, but you're not gross." I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Thank you, but I should still shower."

"You can shower after  we swim!" I could tell my girlfriend was not going to let this go.

"Pleaseeeeeeee?" She dragged out. I sighed.

"Pleeaaassee.....Daddy?" She asked, biting her lip, her eyes like a puppies. I couldn't fight that. 

I grumbled. "That's cheating." 

The brunette laughed. "What is?" I glared at her. "You mean....calling you Daddy?" She stepped forwards and nibbled my ear. My throat went dry, and before I could even respond, she was already walking up the stairs, presumably to change. 

"Come on babe! It's still warm outside!" She called, unfreezing me.

I rubbed my temples. I swear she was going to be the death of me. I silently vowed to get her back before following her up the stairs into our bedroom. The bathroom door was closed, so I assumed she was probably in there getting changed. I quickly slipped off my skinny jeans and pulled on some mid thigh baby blue swim trunks. I didn't bother changing my sports bra since I just swam in them anyway.

I grabbed us two towels and sat on the bed, waiting for the actress to come out. 

I sat there, staring at the wall for a few minutes, until I got bored and laid back onto the bed, my legs still hanging over the side.

I just stared blankly at the ceiling. When I finally heard the bathroom door open, I kept my gaze up.

I jumped when I felt weight suddenly on top of me. I looked to see Angelina giggling hysterically, crawling on top of my body. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. She snuggled into me, and I could still hear her laughter. 

"What's so funny baby?" I asked her after a few minutes. Angelina, her head buried into my neck, mumbled something before pressing a light kiss to my skin.

"What?" She pulled away and moved so that she was looking into my eyes, her expression full of humor.

"You just looked so cute and it was funny!" She told me, the giggle slightly returning. 

"You're adorable." I chuckled. She grinned and kissed me. "Now come on! Lets gooooooo!" She jumped from the bed and grabbed my hands, tugging me to stand. It was then I realized what she was wearing. 

A small two piece navy blue bikini. I stared at her, feeling my dick stir. Her outfit sure didn't leave much to the imagination. 

"Babe!" I heard Angelina say, snapping her finger in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?" 

She laughed. "You're drooling and I can see your dick twitching. Come on! There's time for that later! Let's swim!!" And with that, she ran down the stairs and into our backyard. I followed her, our towels, a speaker, and my phone in hand. When I reached the backyard, she was turning on the hot tub. 

I set up the music and played one of my favorite songs, Daze Inn by Carlie Hanson. A/n GUYS LITERALLY SHE IS THE MOST UNDERRATED ARTIST, YOU GOTTA GIVE HER A LISTEN!

"Alright, the hot tub will be warm soon. The pools nice though." Angelina said, walking over to me. Suddenly, I got an idea. Without responding, I set down my phone and speaker and threw Angelina over my shoulder.

Cackling, I ran to the edge of the pool, hearing Angelina's yelps and screams in surprise.

"Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE!" She said, though I could hear the laughter in her voice. 

"One!" I said, swinging her back and forth.

"Y/N!"

"Two!" 

"Y/N!!!"

"THREE!" Instead of throwing her into the pool like I knew she expected me to, I jumped in, Angelina still in my arms.

The last thing I heard before going underwater was her squeal. She was still clinging to me when we resurfaced, however, now her legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms were thrown over my shoulders. 

She glared at me, her hair dripping water. I laughed. "Payback." I said smirking.

"Why you little-" She started, but I cut her off with a kiss. "Am I little?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Because last time I checked, my dick was much bigger than yours." I joked, cracking myself up and making my girlfriend swat my chest. 

"Oh shut up."

I just kissed her again,  both of us smiling as our lips met. It felt like one of those rom com movie moments where the two people kiss in a lake. This moment, along with the music playing in the background. It felt so perfect.

When we pulled away Angelina rested her forehead against my own. "I love you." She said a captivating smile on her face.

I grinned. "I love you too."

The green eyed woman moved so her head rested on my shoulder, and we stood in the pool, our arms wrapped around each other, me still carrying her. I swayed to the music, and unconsciously started singing. A new song had come on a few moments ago.

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

I softly sung, my eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling of being with Angie.

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

I walked up the shallow end and carefully got out and walked to the hot tub, lowering us down into the warm water, which was lit up by a changing LED light. 

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my lover

I rubbed her back and pressed my cheek to hers.

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a woman to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover

When the song ended, Angelina pulled her head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "You're so talented Y/N." She said, her voice quiet but her eyes and smile shining.

I blushed and kissed her as the next song came on.

I found myself dreaming