0.2

Royalty's POV

I honestly just sat in my office for 20 minutes before walking out. I looked around and finally found my way to the gym. I walked in and a group of guys was warming up and shooting around. I looked over and spotted Kelly. He was talking to another light skin guy. He glanced over at me and I quickly looked away. I walked up to Brixley, who was talking to a taller guy.

"Oh Royalty," She smiled when she spotted me. "This is head coach Monty Williams. Monty, this is our new athletic trainer, Royalty Acuff."

"Pleasure to meet you." He smiled and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I said politely.

"Here, let me introduce you to the guys. They'll be happy to know that there's more than one trainer now." He smiled and turned around.

He blew his whistle before yelling at the guys, "Bring it in guys."

Brixley and I watched as they jogged up to us and huddled around us and Coach Williams.

"Alright guys, some of you may already know, but we have a new athletic trainer that will be joining us." He spoke and looked at me. Guys this is Royalty Acuff."

I smiled as they all fixed their gaze on me.

"Royalty, this is, Dario Saric, Ricky Rubio, Tariq Owens, Elie Okobo, Jalen Lecque, Frank Kaminsky, Cameron Johnson, Ty Jerome, Cheick Diallo, Jevon Carter, Mikal Bridges, Aron Baynes, Deandre Aton, Devin Brooker, and Kelly Oubre Jr." He named off all of his players while pointing at them.

"Well, if you guys need anything I'll be around and feel free to stop by my office," I spoke and they nodded or smiled.

"Alright, stop staring and get warmed up." He ordered them and they jogged over to the baseline of the court.

Kelly glanced back at me before jogging away. Brixley walked away and I followed her.

"So what do we do now?" I asked as she sat down in a chair at courtside.

"We just chill here just in case one of these fools does something stupid." She said making me chuckle.

I sat down beside her and watched as the boys started to practice.

Kelly's POV

"Bro that new trainer is fine as hell," Jalen whispered to me as we did our warm-up routine.

"You're telling me." Booker piped up beside me.

"Bro shut up, you have a girlfriend," I told Booker as we stretched out our quads.

"More like 3," Jalen added and I laughed.

"Facts though." I laughed as we did side lunges.

"For real though, she's a hell of a trainer," I told them before glancing back at her. "I've never had this good of a wrap. She tops Brix."

"There's like four of those big ass tables in her office," Jalen smirked and winked.

"Always thinking with your dick." Booker rolled his eyes and Jalen nodded.

"Back up, both of you," I told them before we took off running.

We ran a few laps around the gym before we stopped. I sighed as we stopped and Coach pulled us into a huddle.

"Alright boys, the season is right around the corner, so let's make this a good practice. I want focus and concentration. I want precision too. So let's split up into drills." He told us and I nodded.