1.1

Royalty's POV

I turned back to Kelly and he was still breathing deeply, trying to calm himself down.

"You ok?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, just pissed off." He spoke and I looked at his face.

"You didn't have to do that."I grabbed his jaw lightly and turned his head. He had a really bad mark on his cheek and a cut on his lip.

"Yeah, I did. He should've never done anything that he did to you." Kelly told me as he looked down at me.

"Thank you." I nodded. "Damn, he nailed you, " I said as I looked at his lip.

"You think you could fix it up for me?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah, but I don't have anything to really clean it out with," I told him.

"The arena isn't opened." He sighed, "Let's just go to my place. I'm sure I have some stuff."

I nodded, "You need me to drive you to your car?"

"Please," He said and I nodded.

I unlocked my car and we got in. I started it and started to drive towards the players' parking lot. We were kinda silent the entire way there. I sighed as I pulled up beside his fancy G Wagon.

"You can just follow me and when we get there park in the parking spot to the right of my car. My neighbors are gone and no one has been parking there." Kelly told me as I put my car in park.

"Sounds good," I told him and he nodded.

"Aight, be careful." He leaned over and pecked me on the lips. He hissed and I chuckled slightly.

"That wasn't funny." He shook his head.

"It kinda was though." I smiled. "Aight be safe. I'll be right behind you."

"Aight," He said before he got out of the car.

I texted Layla as Kelly walked to his car.

Royalty: I'm gonna be a little late getting home. I have to help Kelly with something

Layla: That tent in his pants?

Royalty: stfu

Kelly got in his car and started it. He started driving out of the parking lot and I followed. I followed close behind him as we drove through downtown. We drove for about 15 minutes until we pulled up to these luxury apartments. I followed Kelly as he drove into an underground parking garage. He drove down a few floors until he backed into a parking spot beside a really nice, black Mercedes coupe. I parked to the right of his G Wagon. I parked my car and turned it off as Kelly got out of his car. I got out and walked up to him. Kelly had a chick-fil-a napkin pressed against his lip.

"I didn't even realize it was bleeding until it got on my shirt." He said as I pulled away the napkin.

"Yeah, keep pressure on that," I told him before we started walking to an elevator.

We made small talk as we rode the elevator up to his floor. We had just stepped off the elevator when a random thought popped into my head.

"You know what I just realized?" I said as we walked down the hall.

"What?" He glanced down at me.

"I'm bad luck," I said and he gave me a confused look. "Ok hear me out, you have a naturally beautiful face, and since you've known me, you've done something to mess it up twice."