0.4

Royalty's POV

I played with my curls as I drove to work. When I pulled up, I parked in my spot and turned my car off. I got out of my car and fixed my leggings before I grabbed my bag out of my car. I sighed as I locked my car and walked into the building. I said a few hellos to people as I walked up to my office. My brows furrowed as I saw my office door open. I could've sworn I closed it last night. I peaked in my office and a voice made me jump.

"Bonjour." I jumped when I saw Kelly sitting at my desk. "Your door was unlocked, so I thought you were in here."

"I'm supposed to lock it?" I asked as I sat my bag down by my desk.

"Technically yes." He said as he followed me into my training room.

"I definitely was not told that," I said as grabbed a Clorox wipe.

"Here, let me help you." He said and I handed him a wipe. "Yeah, your office should be locked because of the equipment you have."

"Noted," I stated as I wiped down the tables. "What are you guys doing for practice today?"

"Cardio and weights." He sighed. "Coach wants us in a pristine state for Wednesday."

Wednesday is the Sun's first game and home opener.

"Are you excited?" I asked as I threw away my Clorox wipe

"For Wednesday, hell yeah. I've been itching to get back on the floor." He said as he leaned against one of the training tables. "You ready for your first official game?"

"I think so. I'm nervous. I don't know what to expect." I told him as I looked at his obnoxiously pretty eyes.

"All you do is get your stuff together, stretch us out, tape whatever we need to be taped, and be there just in case one of us gets hurt." He said and I nodded.

I was about to say something else, but I heard a different voice.

"Kells." The voice called and Kelly looked up.

"Royalty's office," Kelly called back and I just watched him.

"That's Dev." He told me before another light skin walked in my office.

"What's good bro?" The light skin asked as he dapped up Kelly, I think his name was Devin Booker.

"What's good?" Kelly replied before the light skin turned to me.

"I don't think we've formally met." He spoke as he walked to me. "Devin Booker."

"Royalty Acuff," I said as he shook my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke before he kissed the top of my hand.

"Ok let's go Cupid. We have to change for workouts." Kelly said as he grabbed Devin's shirt.

"I'll see you in a bit Royalty," Kelly said as he pulled Devin out of my office.

"See ya," I told them before they walked out.

I sighed as I walked to my desk. As soon as I sat down, Brixley walked into my office.

"Morning Royalty." She smiled as he handed me some folders.

"Those are some injury reports I need you to sign off on and enter into the system by the end of the day." She told me before she sat down in a chair by my desk.

"So today the boys have lifting today, so we'll just be taping and stretching them out before they lift." She spoke and I nodded.

"Sounds good, when do they start?" I asked as I looked at the files.