1.6

*Holy minds beware*

Royalty's POV

I was happily asleep when my phone started ringing. I groaned as I reached up and declined the call. I laid my head back into my pillow. I groaned when my phone started ringing again. I grabbed my phone and answered the call without even checking who was calling.

"Hello," I mumbled as I turned over on my back.

"I know you've been stressed recently. Get up. I'm taking you somewhere." My eyebrows furrowed when I heard Kelly's voice.

"Kelly, what the hell are you doing?" I groaned as I held the phone.

"I told you. I am taking you somewhere. I'm outside c'mon. It's only midnight it's not even that late." He told me as I sat up in bed.

"Kelly, it's late and I'm tired." I groaned as I pulled my bonnet off and played with my hair.

"Please," He wined and my heart melted.

"Ugh fine." I sighed and pulled my blankets off me.

"Good, I'm outside." He told me before he hung up.

I stumbled into my bathroom due to being in the complete dark. I turned on my lights and my eyes burned. I splashed my face with water and pulled my hair up before I walked back into my room. I threw on one of Kelly's sweatshirts and a pair of leggings before I slipped my Air Force 1's on. I grabbed my phone before I snuck out of my room. I quietly walked through the house and slipped out the front door. I smiled when I saw Kelly's G Wagon parked on the road. I walked up to it and got in the passenger side.

"Good morning." Kelly smiled as I got in.

"Hi." I smiled as I grabbed his chin and kissed him.

"Miss me that bad?" He laughed as we pulled away. "I saw you a few hours ago."

"Maybe I did." I smiled and he did too.

"So why did you wake me up at midnight?" I asked as he started driving.

"I told you. I am taking you somewhere. Just trust me." He told me as he grabbed my hand.

"You're not gonna kidnap me?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Would you complain?" He asked and I smiled.

"Prolly not," I admitted.

"That's what I thought." He smiled as I looked back at the road.

I held Kelly's hand as he drove to our secret location. I watched the scenery around us as Kelly drove. I furrowed my eyebrows when Kelly parked at a familiar location.

"What are we doing at the practice facility?" I asked as I leaned on his center console.

"Follow me." He smirked before he turned off his car and got out.

"Kelly, we're definitely not supposed to be here," I told him as I followed him around the building.

"That's why it's fun." He said as he walked up to a back door.

He smirked at me as he pulled the door open. My mouth fell open and he grabbed my hand. He guided me as we walked into the gym.

"I know the ins and outs of this place." He smiled at me as he walked into a back closet.

I watched as he walked back out with two basketballs. He bounced one to me and I caught it.

"You played in high school, right?" He asked as he dribbled the ball.