0.3

Royalty's POV

"Wait so, let me get this straight," Layla's voice echoed through my car. "You were alone, in your office, with Kelly Oubre Jr, and you didn't try to do him then and there?"

"No Lay because my relationships with these boys are professional." I chuckled at her.

"But it's Kelly Oubre Jr. Have you looked at the man? He looked like he was handcrafted by Adonis himself." She tried to explain making me laugh.

"Trust me. I know. I was alone with him fixing his eyebrow." I told her as I pulled into the parking garage of my apartment complex.

"I bet he wanted to do you against that trainer's table." I nearly choked when I heard her say that.

"Ok, on that note, I'm going to go." I laughed as I parked my car.

"C'mon talk to me some more. Jordan can wait." She sighed as I sat in my car.

"No, he waiting on this take out I'm bringing him," I told her as I messed with my nails.

"God, he's such a lazy ass." She groaned and I sighed.

"I know you don't like him but I care about him Lay," I told her as I leaned back in my seat.

"He doesn't deserve a light skin queen like you Ro. Kelly would look much better with you." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I just met Kelly today." I chuckled as I played with my hair.

"So, look at the man and look at you. The babies would be stunning." She told me and I felt my face get hot.

"Ok, imma stop you there. Good night Lay." I told her as I played with my keys.

"Good night Ro. Let me know if you need anything." She said making me smile.

"Thanks, you too. Love you Lay." I told her as I grabbed my phone.

"Love you, Ro." She said before she hung up.

I sighed as I turned my car off. I grabbed the Chinese take out out of my backseat and my purse. I locked my car before walking to the elevator. I sighed and checked my phone as I rode the elevator up to my floor. The elevator dinged and I stepped off the elevator. I walked down my apartment, 312. I unlocked the door and stepped in.

"What took you so long to get home?" My boyfriend, Jordan, asked from the living room where he was gaming.

I rolled my eyes and answered him, "Nice to see you too Jordan. My first day at work was great thanks for asking."

"What was that woman?" He asked as he paused his game.

"Thanks for asking how my first day at work was or was it not as important as Call of Duty." I mouthed off as he walked up to me.

"I would watch what you say. You forget that I'm the one who pays for this apartment. I'm just letting your broke ass live here." He sized me up and I just looked up at him.

"Your daddy pays for this apartment because he feels bad that you lost your scholarship." I sassed and his eye burned holes through me.

"Watch your mouth. I'm not the only one that did some fucked up shit in college." If looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

He shoved me aside and grabbed his food. I sighed as he walked back to the couch and started eating.

"You're welcome," I called and I heard him scoff.

"Thank you." He hissed and I smirked.

I grabbed my food and sat at the countertop while I ate. Ok, let me explain the deal between Jordan and I. We met in sophomore year of college. He had a girl when we met, but if I'm being honest he cheated on her with me. He'll say otherwise to make himself look better, but that is how it went down. Anyways, we made it official during our junior year and that year I got into some basic college kid stuff. Yanno, weed, booze, parties. I just wanted to have a good time and Jordan has always had an addictive personality. He started drinking and smoking a lot when he would go to parties with me. I smoked and drank a lot but he drank and smoked three times as much as he did. He ended up showing up to three practices and four games drunk or high and the school revoked his scholarships. Him getting his scholarship revoked kicked me in the ass to quit and focus on my degree. His parents are hella rich, so they paid for rehab and stuff like that. Jordan is salty about his scholarship because he probably could've gone to the league. Anyways, his parents made him get rehab and when we graduated they moved us into an apartment in the city. Jordan opted to not use his degree and sits on his ass all day, but I wanted to do something with my life. That's why I started working with the Suns.

Jordan and I's relationship has been kinda rocky since the whole scholarship thing. He blames me for everything, even things that don't involve the scholarship. He's never laid a hand on me, but he has definitely come close. He does piss me off and I would leave the first time he lays a hand on me. Until then I don't know, I've lost all love for him but I still care about him at the end of the day. He was there for me when no one else was and something keeps pulling me to stay. Layla has not liked Jordan from day one, but she was sweet enough to stand by me through his and I's relationship. She is trying to get me to break up with him because she's the only one that knows that I don't love him.

I sighed as I stood up from the island. I threw my trash away and grabbed my purse. I walked into my room and threw my stuff down. Yes, we have separate rooms. Jordan told me a few months ago that he didn't want to share a room anymore. I have no idea why, but at the end of the day, Jordan is gonna be Jordan. I sighed as I took my work clothes off and stepped into the shower. I washed my body, washed my hair, and shaved. I sighed as I stepped out of my hot shower. I dried off before doing my nighttime routine. I got dressed in my pajamas before walking to my bed. I sighed as I laid down and grabbed my phone. The first thing I saw was an Instagram notification.

Tsunami Papi (@kellyoubrejr) started following you

My brows furrowed as I looked at his account.

Followers: 1.6M

Following: 4

And I'm one of the 4?