1.4

Royalty's POV

"The fuck is this?" My heart dropped when I heard a voice behind Kelly.

I quickly pushed Kelly off me and my stomach turned when I saw the figure smiling at us.

"Dev, it's not what it looks like," Kelly said as he stepped between me and Devin.

"I fucking knew it." He smiled and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Bro you're fucking the athletic trainer."

"Bro shut the fuck up." Kelly lunged to him and placed his hand over Devin's mouth.

"Damn tell half of Phoenix why don't you?" I rolled my eyes as I looked at him smiling like a fool.

"Bro this is so hot." He smiled as he grabbed Kelly's shoulders. "You're fucking our athletic trainer and it's one of those hot ass forbidden love type stories."

"We're not fucking." Kelly was about to say something else but Devin interrupted.

"Yet." Devin pointed at him and we rolled our eyes.

"That's not the point." Kelly grabbed Devin's shoulders. "Dev you cannot tell anyone about this. Only me, Royalty, and Layla know about this."

"Not to mention I could get fired," I added as I packed my bag for practice.

"Yeah, Ro could get fired, and do we want that?" Kelly asked as he looked at Devin and Devin shook his head no.

"Good boy," Kelly ruffles his hair and Devin rolled his eyes. "Now, keep your damn voice down. You've already told half of Phoenix."

"Wait, we have to at least tell Jalen," Dev said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hell no. I know Jalen has the loosest lips on the team and I'm not even on the team." I told them as I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Ok, you're not wrong." Devin pointed at me. "I think we should celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"How damn cute the kids will be and how athletic too." He said and Kelly and I both gave him disapproving.

"Fine, how about just dinner since I want to hang out with my friends. Ro, you can invite Layla." He tried to sell the idea.

"Just us four?" I asked and Devin nodded.

"And our secret is safe with you?" Kelly watched him.

"My lips are sealed." He acted like he was zipping up his lips.

"They better be. Let's go to practice." Kelly walked past Devin and smacked Devin's chest.

"See you in a bit Ro," Devin called as they walked out.

"Wait, did you guys need something?" I asked before they could walk down the hall.

"Just wanted to say hey." Kelly smiled, making me blush.

"Just got bored." Devin shrugged before they walked away.

***

Practice was pretty normal. The guys didn't do anything super wild or dangerous. Right now, I'm in my training room cutting tape, setting up ice baths, and stretching people out. Jalen hissed as I stretched out his sore ankle. Kelly and Devin were both in ice baths while some other players were just chilling on my training tables.

"Ah, damn Ro." Jalen hissed as twisted his ankled to my left.

"Man up," I told him as I walked to the ice machine.