2.0

Royalty's POV

"Stop." I groaned as something poked me.

"Go away." I sighed as someone tried to wake me up.

"Get up. I have a surprise for you." Layla said as she shook me lightly.

"What is it?"I asked as I turned over on my back.

"You have to get out of bed to find out." She started to pull the sheets off of me. "Now, get up."

"Why? I'm happy here." I groaned as I tried to pull the sheets back to me.

"Nope," She pulled the sheets from me. "Let's go."

I groaned and rolled out of bed.

"Alright, I'm gonna cover your eyes and lead you." She told me as she walked up behind me.

"I can cover my own eyes," I told her as I fluffed my hair.

"No, because you're gonna peak. Now turn around and let's go." She grabbed my shoulders and turned me.

I sighed as she placed her hands over my eyes. She started walking and I heard a few doors open as we approached them. We walked for a short period before we stopped.

"Aight, I'm gonna move my hands but you gotta keep your eyes closed." She told me and I sighed.

"Fine." I huffed and felt her move her hands.

"Don't open." She said from behind me.

"I'm not bitch." I groaned.

"Ok open." She yelled before I heard a door slam behind me.

I opened my eyes, and when I saw who was in front of me I rolled my eyes, "Layla, I fucking hate you."

"Um, no," I said as I went to opened the door but it didn't budge.

"Layla you bitch," I yelled as I slammed my hand against the door.

"She's not moving until we hash out what we're pissed about." I rolled my eyes as I heard Kelly's voice.

"I have nothing to say to you. Your impulsive ass cost yourself 30k because you were being petty." I bit the inside of my cheek in anger.

"My impulsive ass did it for you. I did it because you were wrongly fired. I did I because I care about you." He raised his voice slightly and I shook my head.

"Listen," He sighed, "I'm sorry for my outburst the other day. I was pissed off at management for firing you and my dumb ass took it out on you."

I nodded and looked at him, "You acted so much like Jordan and it scared the shit out of me."

"But there is so much difference between me and Jordan. I know he used to raise his voice to scare you. My outburst the other day was because I care about you and I will admit I took it out on you. I didn't mean to scare you though. I just wanted to protect you like I said I would." He said as he stepped closer to me.

"Please say something." He whispered as he wrapped his arm out my back.

I sighed before I threw myself into his body. He sighed and grabbed on to me.

"I fucking missed you," I spoke into his shoulder.

"I missed you." He whispered.

I sighed as I pulled away from him, "I'm sorry too. I was angry about getting fired and I was angry at you for trying to throw all your hard work away."

"You know I did that to scare the shit out of James, right?" He smiled down at me and I nodded.

"I realized that after I left." I chuckled and he did too.