1.7

Royalty's POV

I slowly woke up to the sun shining on my face. I yawned as I sat up in the bed. I stretched as I looked over to see Kelly, not beside me. I sighed and fluffed out of my hair. I slowly pulled the black sheets off of me. I held on to the bedside table as I slowly stood up. My legs were wobbly and weak from last night. I walked to my clothes and grabbed my underwear. I put them on before I threw on one of Kelly's shirts. I grabbed my phone before I walked downstairs. I smiled when I saw Kelly in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey babies," I smiled as Soul and Saint ran up to me.

"Well, good morning." Kelly smiled as I walked up to him.

"Good morning." I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Bro, it's already 11?" I asked in shock.

"We were up until like 4 am," Kelly said as he flipped a pancake.

"Very true," I told him as I made myself a cup of coffee.

I made my coffee and stirred some cream and sugar into it. After I made my coffee, I sat down at the island.

"Thank you." I smiled as Kelly handed me a plate of pancakes and eggs.

He made himself a plate before he sat down beside me.

"Thank God today's practice is at night." He sighed and I nodded.

"I'd end up falling asleep on the job," I said before I took a bite of pancake.

"Me too though." Kelly nodded.

We made small talk while we ate. After we got done, I helped Kelly clean up. We had just got done cleaning when I got a text.

Layla: Where are you? I know you didn't just vanish

Royalty: Kelly's sorry I meant to text

Layla: Oh are you now?

Layla: How big was it?

Royalty: stfu I'll be home in a bit

Layla: use protection

Royalty: bye

I turned my phone off before I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Kelly. He was watching ESPN. I smiled when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled my body to his. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. We sat for a bit and watched some sports news. I looked down at my watch to see it was 1 o'clock.

"I could lay here forever, but I have to go home and get ready for work." I looked up at Kelly and spoke.

"Or you could get ready here and I drive you." He looked down and played with my hair.

"Definitely because us showing up together wouldn't raise suspicion." I chuckled and he sighed.

"This is difficult." He said as he held me.

"No one said having a secret relationship was easy," I told him and he smiled.

"So we're in a relationship?" He asked and I laughed.

"That's not what I said." I pointed and him and he rolled his eyes.

"It was close enough." He said making me laugh.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get ready." I smiled as I stood up.

"No, you're not," Kelly said from behind me.

I laughed as I set of long arms wrapped around my waist. I laughed as Kelly threw me onto the couch and started tickling me.

"Get her Soul," Kelly said as I laughed hysterically.