Chapter 9 - Madison

Turning around, Madison came face-to-face with Animkii's dilated eyes.

"Heat," they said in unison and she could feel the strength of his cock pulse with energy against her hip.

Gasping, she stepped away, covering her mouth lined with sweat. "No, no, no! I can't go into heat already! I'm not ready to be a Luna, never mind a mother!"

He pursued her step-by-step as she walked away from the bed, the back of her leg bumping against the coffee table. "What do you propose we do, then?" he asked. "Suffer for a few days and sweat this thing out?"

She stumbled around the table and hit the wall of the cabin. "I-I-I don't know. Is that even possible?"

He pressed up against her, claiming her with his body as his nose buried into the crook of her neck and his hands glided over her hips to grip her ass. A growl of wanting resonated from his chest, making her knees tremble and liquid to build between her legs. He pressed his hardened length against her and a wave of desire swept over her as she inhaled his intoxicating, lustful scent and she released a shuddering moan.

They were still naked from last night's lovemaking—as they slept naked together ever since they sealed the matebond. They were no longer shy about each other's bodies but worshiped them nightly no matter how exhausted they were from a day filled with training.

"I don't know," he whispered in a low rumble. "We can try if you want, but I don't think we will succeed."

She whimpered as his mouth descended to her shoulder and pulled the tender flesh between his teeth without breaking the skin but was sure to leave a deep purple mark for a few hours.

"You'll be a great Luna and mother if you throw away your insecurities," he whispered. "I'm here, standing at your side until you breathe your last. I will make sure you don't fail because I have faith in you."

His nose trailed up her neck and his lips nibbled and teased at her earlobe.

Moaning her pleasure, she gripped his shoulders for support as her knees wobbled. "Do you really think so?"

Her mind was already clouding with his heady musk and her abdominal muscles clenched with need.

"Yes." He kissed along her jaw before catching her lips in a heated embrace.

She whimpered again with desire and pulled away from his lips long enough to whisper, "I love you."

"I love you too," he said, reading her mind and lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around his torso as he thrust into her dripping hot core.

He pounded into her as she cried out in ecstasy. Her nails raked across his back as he thrust harder and faster into her, threatening to break down the wall with his hunger as he spilled into her.

Her heat momentarily lifted, they paused to eat breakfast and down a liter of water each. She could feel the heat returning, the fire only briefly sedated.

He called his parents and his personal trainer to inform them that he would not be able to leave the cabin today and possibly the next. Then he turned his phone off, cleared the table of their dirty dishes and took her there until the table threatened to break under them. He moved to the kitchen counter and finished her there.

Neither one of them knew how long the heat would last. It could take a few hours or a few days. Only until they conceived would the heat come to an end.

They made love on the floor, the couch, the shower, the bed—there wasn't a place that remained untouched by their lovemaking.

They ate when they could and took naps before the heat would grip her in unbearable pain that only Animkii could put out.