Chapter 42 - Roma (Part 2)

Panting, Roma rolled off of Sierra and collapsed on his back on the queen-sized mattress to catch his breath. She gasped alongside him, her breasts heaving. The starch-white bedsheets were twisted up next to her, half of it hanging off the edge of the mattress.

Sierra was a gorgeous blond, bombshell from the former Donatta Pack. Tall with legs up to her neck, she had a supermodel-like body with shiny platinum hair and turquoise eyes. She was stunning—and a demon in the sack. Almost three years older than him, she lost her mate when his brother took over. He met her last summer when he came back home from university. With his first year of studies completed, he spent his free time with his brother's family—especially the twins—in the pool next to the main house.

Sierra had strolled in with a barely-there string bikini, a lustrous, golden tan from hours of sunbathing, and big brown sunglasses that hid almost half her face. She barely glanced at him, but once she settled on one of the lounge chairs, she caught him staring with his mouth hanging open and his niece and nephew splashing half the pool water in his face. Luna Hazel was in the pool nearby with the youngest pup and scolded her twins to stop splashing.

After coughing up the water that went down his throat, he climbed out of the pool to dry off and settle his aching stomach.

Damn brats. He knew they were happy and excited to have him back home and wanted to play with him constantly, but they didn't have to gang up on him and try and drown him.

Viktor and Vera had just turned eight. Maybe it was time he started teaching them to respect him as their uncle and not just a playmate?

Wrapping his towel around his hips, he noticed Sierra was still watching him. He slicked his wet hair back, puffed out his chest, and sauntered over to strike up a conversation with her. She was surprisingly very receptive despite her being far more attractive than him. He wasn't the six-pack wielding male the females all drooled over, but he knew his brother expected better things from him than to get him beefed up and send him out on the battlefield. He figured she'd be fun to fuck—and he wasn't wrong. He never anticipated that her sexual appetite would exceed his.

Moaning, she snuggled in next to him. "Good morning."

"Morning, babe."

He smirked, thinking he was the luckiest wolf in the world, waking up every morning with a drop-dead gorgeous female and fucking her senseless. The only thing better would be finding his mate and living the same lifestyle. That was the dream he held onto. Sure, breaking up with Sierra would probably hurt her, but his mate came first. Sierra would be fine. She'd find someone else. There was never a shortage of males looking for a fuck-buddy until they found their mates.

Their studio apartment was saturated in the musk of their love-making. No matter how often they tried to air it out, it never seemed to work. Their scents were on the furniture, carpets, and drapes. It was such a turn on to return after a long day of boring lectures at the university to that smell. Plus, Sierra always strutted around the apartment in a thong and one of his white T-shirts that barely covered her ass. Her tits were always free and she only ever put a bra on when she went to work at a fancy lingerie boutique with some modeling on the side.

Roma's brother always gave him enough money to cover his tuition expenses, while Sierra worked full-time and paid their rent, groceries, and bills. It was the perfect setup and took his mind off of managing a part-time job while cramming for exams and trying to make ends meet—or live in a dingy basement with five other guys like he did in his first year of university. They lived comfortably—not extravagantly—and it was enough for them.

"What do you want to do today?" Her throat rumbled in an almost purr that always got his inner wolf riled up and his dick to harden.

"Well, first, I figured we could hop in the shower together," he said in a low voice, walking his index and middle fingers down her arm.

Her lips pulled up in a wide grin, knowing where that would lead them. "Uh-huh."

"Then I figured I'd drive us to the Mating Ball and see if we couldn't find our second-chance mates there."

She shot up next to him. "What?"

He swallowed. He knew she wouldn't take this well.

While her mate was killed when his brother took over the Donatta Pack two years ago, he saw a golden ticket. Lying to get in her pants, he told her that his mate died during the fighting as well. He claimed he never had a chance with her because he found her on the verge of death among a group of young wolves who had graduated from high school and refused to submit. He immediately left to go to university in the city because of his rage against his brother, and still struggled to forgive him.

Not only was it a complete lie, but he hadn't even been near the battlefield. He wasn't a warrior and his brother would never risk his life and made him stay with his pups so his mate could fight at his side.

Shrugging his shoulders, he tried to play it cool and tucked his hands under his head. "What? I thought you'd like an opportunity to find your second-chance mate?"

She licked her bottom lip, thinking about his proposal for a second before she straddled his hips and rubbed her dripping wet pussy against his semi-hard cock.

Groaning at the delicious friction, his eyes rolled into the back of his head for a moment before he returned his focus on her bare breasts. He put his hands on her hips as she continued to rock them over his hardening length.

"Or," she said, raking her teeth over her bottom lip, gazing down at him with hooded eyes, "we can stay here and forget about second-chance mates."

He grunted as she shifted her hips and he slid inside.

There was no winning this battle. She knew how to get her way with him.

His thoughts of his mate evaporated as Sierra rode him hard, harder than usual, her tits bouncing over his head. Her eyes were closed as she moaned.

He could feel himself building and before he would cum, his wolf would take over and push her off. Then he'd scramble around to thrust into her from behind and take her doggie-style. As much as he loved handing over the reigns to her, he had to finish. And he always delivered, making them both cum hard and gasping for air.

After re-hydrating and having a bite to eat, they made their way to the shower.

Weekends were always for fucking, and that day, Sierra ensured that his mind never strayed off her.

It was like his last birthday with her—ordering-in food and fucking all day.

Damn, he was a lucky wolf.

----

Dedicated to HeartStone Packmate: itshaideeppl - Happy Birthday!

Copyright Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower ) 2020