Chapter 1

Hi. My name is [Y/N] [L/N]. I would say I'm an active guy that works out alot. But my bestfriend here is a- *bzzt*

[Y/N]: "oh, it's just Kazuma."

Kazuma: "Hey, [Y/N]. Uh, can you get me something from the store?"

I sighed as my bestfriend just told me to get something from the store. I swear I might have an empty bank once I die.

[Y/N]: "Yeah, sure. What do you need?"

Kazuma: "Just some snacks would he fine."

[Y/N]: "Alright, but hey. I'm borrowing that Spiderman PS4 game."

I heard a chuckle and smiled knowing I used to be a shut in as well.

Kazuma: "Yeah, okay. I'll see you later."

He then hung up as I smiled. I jogged to the store and got some snacks for Kazuma. There was this girl who really got my attention. She had black hair and wore a white cat jacket.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* okay, cute girl in sight

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* okay, cute girl in sight. I repeat. Cute girl in sight.

She then began to leave as I didn't realize it.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* cute girl not in sight. I repeat. Cute girl not in sight.

I sighed and grabbed a drink for myself and went to the cashier. I walk out of the store and walked to Kazuma's house. I stopped at traffic and started looking around. And there she was. The girl from earlier.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* don't be shy. Go on talk to her. Don't be shy. Talk to her. *out loud* "Talk to her!"

Cute girl: "what?"

She looked at me and giggled. I smiled and started to have my eyes wander around. I saw something growing bigger behind the girl and saw that it was a truck. Once it was close enough in view I widened my eyes to see the driver clearly passed out.

I pushed the girl out of the way as the truck crashed into me and bashed me to the wall. Everything went black.

I opened my eyes and looked around this endless void. I was sitting on a chair and looked in front of me to see a somewhat throne.

???: "Hello, [Y/N] [L/N]."

[Y/N]: "Uh, where am I?"

I looked to the woman who was sitting there. She had light blue hair and eyes. She also had a blue dress with a really short skirt.

 She also had a blue dress with a really short skirt