Chapter Six

"Evie wake up" Grayson whispers, slowly shaking my small figure gently

I lift my head up off his shoulder, looking towards him with tired eyes. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Go to bed Evanna, you have school tomorrow" he says

I groan, and lay back down on his shoulder.

"Come on bambina" he sighs

"Okay" I groan, standing up

I stand up and give him a hug.

"Good night Gray" I whisper

"Night Evie" he replies

I wobble my way out of the cinema room, waving a good night to my other brothers.

As I walk up the steps I walk into a unknown figure. I step back, and look up to the figure.

My eldest brothers eyes stare down at he, a hint of amusement soon covered with his emotionless exterior.

"Evanna, your up late" he says, checking his million dollar Rolex

"Sorry, I'm uh just going to bed" I slit, tiredness overtaking me

"Get to bed Evanna, you look exhausted" he says, giving the slightest chuckle

"Okay, good night Vince" I say, gripping onto the stair handle, stopping myself from falling.

"Good night Evanna" he replies, continuing to walk downstairs.

I nod and walk towards my bedroom, I quickly glance at my phone, the bright light makes me squint but I manage to make out the time. 2am, tomorrow it's going to be hard to wake up.

I get into bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow, i drift off to a wonderful sleep.

——

The dreaded noise, awakes me from my slumber. I lazily reach over hitting 'stop' on my alarm. I hold it up to check the time and I see 7:15. Shit I'm late.

I jump out of bed and run into my wardrobe and begin throwing clothes everywhere trying to find the perfect outfit. Finally I decide on a pair of white, skinny ripped jeans and a off the shoulder, cropped pink t-shirt. I pull my hair into my signature pony tail and I place natural make up on. To finish I place my white slip on vans.

I grab my phone and rush downstairs. I enter the kitchen to see all of my brothers sat at the table. All dressed in Black tuxedo's, apart from my three  youngest brothers who are all dressed for school.

Xander and Xavier wear identical white polo's which makes their tanned skin pop. As well as that they wear identical black shorts which reach the top of their knees. Rocco wears a untucked white buttoned up shirt, paired with black ripped skinny jeans and Gucci trainers to finish.

"Good morning Evanna" Vince says tightening his tie

"Morning" I yawn

"Have you got that list lessons you  have chosen from?" Grayson asks

"Oh shit-" I pause and bring a hand to my mouth "sugar I mean"

Vince stares at me with disapproval, Rocco smirks

"What was that Evanna?" Rocco sneers

"I'm sorry, it just came out" I apologise

"Oh I bet it did" he spits

"Rocco, do not start" Blake sighs

"What? She broke the rules" Rocco says annoyed

"Yes and I will deal with that Rocco, now sit down" Vince says