Part Two - Chapter Five

Turns out my brothers did like the food and were quite surprised that it tastes so great considering the prices were so low. Whilst we were leaving I saw Vince tipping Kaiden with a lot of cash, however something deep inside me made me feel it was for the wrong reasons.

We begin the short drive back to the hotel, I frown though. Today has gone so quick, its nearly 6pm and its our last night. Nonetheless i am joyful I get to miss school tomorrow, so I shouldn't complain to much.

We pull up outside of the hotel and Xander makes his way to Grayson.

"Can we go to the pool?" he asks.

Grayson smirks, raising his eyebrows "Xander you're eighteen"

"So?" he says, sounding quite offended "It's fun! Even Evanna wants to go"

Grayson turns to me and Xander pulls some weird faces, I think he's trying to wink.

"Um yeah, the pool sounds good" I say.

Grayson nods.

"Okay then, the pool it is" he says "You guys didn't bring swimsuits though" he adds.

"There's a shop down by the pool" Xander says.

I couldn't help but laugh, he is really determined to go down to that pool.

"Okay, I'll go speak to Vince once he's off the phone" Grayson says, nodding to my eldest brother who is speaking Italian on the phone "You may as well go down to the store, tell them to put it on the tab" he adds.

"Okay" Xander says, practically dragging me and his twin down the stairs.

"Why are you so excited to go in the pool?" Xavier huffs.

"You know exactly why" Xander says with a wink.

"What?" I say confused.

"You're two little to understand bambina" Xavier laughs tapping Xander on the back.

I narrow my eyes and cross my arms.

"I'm literally two years younger than the both of you" I say.

"hmm...you're still younger" Xander hums.

I sigh with annoyance and storm over to the store to pick out a bikini. I explore the shelfs, looking for a decent bikini. All of these look like they were made in the 1800s, I scrunch my face, there are no nice two pieces here. Guess I'll go for a one piece instead.

I look through a small section of the store with Tommy Hilfiger costumes, I find the nicest one and walk over to the till. I place the bathing suit on the counter and wait for the lady to scan it. The blonde lady stares at me, lazily scanning my bathing suit. I awkwardly swing back and for on my toes waiting for her to finish.

"Twenty dollars" she says, glancing at her nails.

"Oh can you please put it on the tab?" I ask politely.

"Name?" she asks.

"Um Evanna Valentino" I say.

She clicks about on her computer and without even looking at me she says.

"You can't put this on the tab, you aren't eighteen"

I furrow my brows, since when have you got to be eighteen to put something on a tab.

"My brothers -" I go to say.

"Look honey, I don't want to be here so make my job easier and just scram" she says in a real bitchy tone.