Part two - Chapter Seven

Evanna's pov (Italics are her thoughts/voice inside her head )

--

I wake up feeling like pure shit. My nose is all stuffy and my throat hurts a lot.

Well done Evanna, your little stunt got you ill, your brothers are going to be so annoyed.

I lazily get up and let out a big groan as my head begins to pound. I bring a hand to my head and squint my eyes. I glance up into the mirror opposite and my eyes grow wide, I look awful. My face is super pale and I have small dark circles around my eyes.

I look to my left to see the beds unaccompanied by the twins, I furrow my brows. Where did they go?

probably to get away from you.

I frown and get up, I walk over to my phone and turn it on, rapidly looking away due to the bright light. Once my eyes adjust to the light, I see two messages from Rocco and Grayson.

'Hey bambina :) hope you're okay' the one from Rocco says.

'Evanna, your clothes are packed in your suitcase get changed and come down to the reception'

I nod to myself and walk over to the closet, getting out a pair of shorts and my hoodie. I quickly get changed and pack up my pyjamas, I grab my phone and make my way out of the room.

I meet my brothers in the lobby and Rocco's eyes widen.

"You feeling okay?" He asks.

"Yeah fine" I reply, my voice sounding quite raspy.

"Evanna you don't sound fine" Grayson says, placing a hand on my forehead.

He swiftly removes it.

"You're burning up" he says.

"I'm fine" I reply, walking past them into the car.

That's one thing I hate! When I'm ill I hate all the attention on me, it makes me feel weak.

I get in the car and sit silently staring out the window. The rest of my brothers come in, sending me sympathetic looks. I ignore them and glance back out of the window.

As we drive home I can't help but feel embarrassed, I over reacted yesterday and I know it. It's not like its the first time I've been spanked I mean it was a daily thing back when I was living with mom and Robert, it's just that moving away from him gave me hope that it wouldn't happen again. As I fully process what happened yesterday I feel like burying my head in the sand and never bringing it back out. I ran away just because I got a spank, how childish was I? and now I'm stuffed up with a cold, great.

I lean back in my seat and close my eyes, my headache starts to come back and this time its pounding even more than it was this morning.

"You alright?" Blake asks, softly nudging my arm.

"Yeah, just a bit of a headache" I reply.

"Here" Grayson says, reaching into a small compartment at the back of the limo.

He reads the box and hands me it, I raise my eyebrows in surprise. Its a box of pain killers.

"Thanks" I say, grabbing two from the small box.

I reach for a bottle of water and take the two pills, hoping it will ease this pain.

"Go to sleep Evanna" Blake says, wrapping an arm around me.

"It'll help" Xander adds.

I just nod and close my eyes.

-----