Part Two - Chapter Three

Today is my birthday, my sweet sixteenth. I am finally sixteen, and I'm super excited.

I walk over to the closet and pick out an outfit. I go for a pair of black, ripped jeans, a white hoodie and my white Air Force ones. I walk down the stairs to find it all dark, I smirk. They can't get me this time. I make my way into the kitchen and as I predicted my brothers turn on the lights with a cheer.

"Happy birthday" they shout.

I smile widely at them, I go around each one of them giving them all a big hug.

"Thank you" I say.

"Eat your breakfast and we will show you your presents" Grayson says.

"Okay" I reply, sitting down at the table.

Julia walks in with a bowl of cut up fruit, my favourite. A smile makes it's way to my lips as she places it down in front of me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" she says.

"Thank you Julia" I reply.

She nods and makes her way out of the kitchen.

I stuff my face with the fruit, excited to get to my surprise. Once I'm done I move the bowl forward showing them I'm finished. I get up and walk towards them, Grayson places his hand over my eyes and spins me around.

"What was that for?" I say between giggles.

"So you don't know which way we go" he says.

We begin walking and we go through a door, I can smell the fresh air and the breeze blowing on my face, so I know we are somewhere outside.

"Ready?" They ask.

"Yes!" I say excited.

Grayson removes his large hand from my eyes and I quickly look around. My jaw drops and my eyes grow wide, I can't believe whats in front of me. A white Mercedes shines in the sunlight. I bring a hand to my mouth and I start crying.

"Thank you so much" I say, hugging my brothers tightly.

"Bambina you deserve it" Blake says.

"Get in it" Rocco says, he seems just as excited as me.

I smile and make my way to the car, I slowly open it and sit down. I look above the wheel proudly, I have my own car. I definitely didn't expect this.

"You are going to start driving lessons in a few days" Vince says, leaning down by the car.

"Vince thank you so much! you have no idea what this means to me" I say, hugging him through the car.

"come now, there is one more thing" he says.

One more thing? a car is plenty for me.  We walk back into the house and make out way to the living room. I sit down and look at my brothers.

"What would you like?" Vince asks.

"What?" I reply.

"What else would you like for your birthday?" he repeats.

"I dont want anything else Vince, honestly. You literally just bought me a Mercedes" I say.

"Well you may as well chose because we are getting you something" he says.

"Um maybe could I go back and visit Arizona? and maybe visit moms grave?" I ask nervously.

My brothers all glance at each other unsurely, however Vince nods.

"I don't see why not" he shrugs "We'll leave tonight"