Chapter Twenty

Evanna's pov:

The past week had been a long one, uneventful too. Not much happens in hospitals, even when your crazy brothers turn up. The only thing that happened was that I had my cast changed, I decided to go for pink.

Rocco had been staying with me a lot too, his personality has totally changed, for the better. He is so much nicer than before.

I'm currently sat in my hospital bed, typing up a load of missed work from school. You'd think they'd let one of their pupils, who is in hospital, have a break from school work, but no. Not in my school.

The hospital door opens and three of my brothers walk in. Xander, Xavier and Rocco. Rocco immediately sits by the side of me leaving the twins standing. He quickly sends them a cheesy smirk, which they return with a glare.

"How are you?" Rocco asks turning to me.

"I'm good, how was school" I ask.

"Fine" Xavier shrugs.

"Same old shit" Rocco adds.

I chuckle slightly, trying to avoid the sharp pains from laughing. Max really did do some damage, my ribs have been the worst.

"Glad I'm not there to be honest. I can't be dealing with all the questions" I sigh "it's going to be so embarrassing"

"Well lucky for you, you have three, scary, older brothers which can scare anyone who asks questions away" Rocco jokes.

"No but seriously, if you've had enough just come to us. We will stop everyone" Xander says.

"Yeah, I will" I say.

The door opens and my eldest brother and a doctor comes in.

"Good afternoon Miss Valentino" he says "I'm Doctor Giovanni, but please call me Gio" he adds, sending me a large smile.

I return the smile and give a "hi"

"So over the past week we have been tracking your progress and we believe that you are now able to go home, on some conditions" he says.

A huge smile makes its way to my lips. Hospitals are real boring, especially when you have to do school work everyday.

"Really?" I exclaim.

He nods "However there will be some rules in place" he says.

I nod and he continues.

"An obvious one is no major exercise, obviously you won't be able to do much exercise because of your cast but if you do, do exercise, make sure you don't overwork your body. That leads me to my second point, you need plenty of rest. I would recommend no school for the next few days, however that is your brothers choice" he says.

"Okay" I nod.

He turns to Vince.

"I will prescribe pain medication which she should take four times a day for a week and then obviously whenever she needs it" he says.

"No problem" Vince answers.

Gio clasps his hands together with a smile.

"You are now free to go home" he smiles.

"Thank you so much" I reply.

"No problem Miss Valentino" he answers, walking out of the room.

Vince walks over to a bag in the corner of the room. He pulls out a pair of pyjamas and hands them to me. I slowly turn myself towards the side of the bed, allowing my feet to dangle. Rocco grabs my crutches and hands them to me.