Part Two - Chapter Seventeen

Vince pov:

"Vince! Evanna's gone!" A voice shouts.

My head darts up and I look towards the source. Standing there is another one of my men, Ivan.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"I just went to check on them, like you asked, and the car doors were open with all the guards dead" he says.

"And she's definitely gone?" I ask.

Ivan nods.

"Fuck!" I shout.

I start running towards the cars and like Ivan said, all of our men are dead. I check in the car and the only person there is Roman, slumped over the seats with blood everywhere.

"Vince what's happened?" Alfonzo asks, running towards me with the rest of the family.

I stay quiet, taking deep breaths. Those bastards!

"Vince?" Blake says.

"They've took her" I growl.

"Took who?" Rocco says.

"Evanna" I reply.

"They've took Evanna?" Alfonzo asks, his brown eyes getting darker.

I nod, running a hand through my hair. I pace back and forth, thinking of the next best option.

"Get Connor on the phone" I demand, looking between my brothers.

When none of them move, the anger inside me builds up more.

"sbrigati!" I shout, hitting the side of the car.

Grayson immediately pulls out his phone and begins to dial Connor, he gets him on the phone and hands it to me.

"Hey Vince, what do you need?" Connor asks.

"By the time I get back I want the security camera footage of what happened here on my computer screen" I demand.

"What's happened?" He asks.

"I haven't got time to explain! Just get the camera footage of 'Springs Avenue' up. I'm on my way back" I say before hanging up.

"Let's get home them"

———
Evanna's pov

My eyes flutter open, where am I? I try to get up but fail, I look down to my hands and legs which are tied down to a chair.

My heart speeds up. My eyes dart upwards to see a row of grimy cells. Each filled with a person, most of them look dead.

"The Princess is awake" An unfamiliar voice says.

My eyes flash towards the man, who is slowly making his way over to me. He stops in front of me and crouches down with a evil smile.

"Hello Evanna" he whispers, placing a hand on my knee.

"W..who are you?" I ask nervously.

"My name is Adrian, I'm a good friend of your brothers" he says, caressing my cheek with his hand.

I quickly move my head away, not wanting him to touch my face.

He then roughly grabs my face and harshly turns my face so that I am facing him. His eyes darken and he leans down closer.

"We have two special visitors for you" he says.

Then, two male figures walk in and come closer. My eyes widen at the pair in front of me.