Part Two -Chapter Nineteen

Evanna's pov:

I woke up once again I'm severe pain, they have definitely broken a rib or two, maybe more. I try to sit up in this hard, wooden chair but fail to due the these horrid restraints.

I wiggle about, clenching my teeth in pain. This chair is so uncomfortable, my butt is literally numb.

A loud bang erupts through the room, me and the other cell mates jump. Following the bang is a blaring alarm, my heart skips. Hopefully that's my brothers.

Two unfamiliar men walk into my cell holding large guns. They untie my restrains and hold be back.

"Come with us" the one spits with a very thick Russian accent.

"No, get off" I say, shoving his hand off my shoulder.

He slaps my face and grips my shoulder even harder.

"I said come with us" he says, his voice growing deeper.

I remain quiet but glare at the man, I'm not gonna throw away my chances of getting saved by my brothers.

"Гребаная сука" he says, looking to the other man.
(Fucking bitch)

Both men grab each of my arms and begin dragging me out of the cell. I begin thrashing about, ignoring the severe pain pounding through my body.

"Stop moving" the man demands, tightening his grip.

"The more you move the tighter we will hold" the other says.

I ignore their comments and continue thrashing, I even let out a scream hoping my brothers will hear it.

The two men throw me into a room, it was like the cell however this time it was all bricks. A creepy hospital bed is stationed in the middle, with the same restraints on.

There's a very small window at the top of this cell. I glanced up there to see darkness flooding through, it must now be the night.

The men place me the bed and roughly do up the restraints, allowing them to pinch at my skin.

"Ouch" I say sending a glare to the men.

"Why am I in here?" I ask.

"Because you're going to die" the one replies.

I let out a chuckle. I guess it's time to show my true Valentino colours, I mean I either die being a pussy or I die putting up a fight.

"Why's that?" I answer confidently.

"It is almost 12, the deal was at 12 you die" he answers.

I gulp slightly, praying that my brothers would fine me soon, if the alarm was even for my brothers.

"My brothers will be here by then" I reply.

The male lets out a dry chuckle and slowly begins to walk towards me. As he nears my face, he stops laughing and his smile drops.

"They're not coming" he states.

I laugh in his face.

"Yes they are" I reply.

He brings the gun towards my head and switches off safety. He places it directly in front of my eyes.