Part two - Chapter Twelve

A good few days have passed and they have been pretty uneventful. Drew hasn't turned up at school so he's probably in the hospital.

That's one thought I hate, knowing that my brothers are capable of killing somebody in an instant and that they probably have killed hundreds of people.

There has been some good news though. The doctors said that today they are going to be taking Xander of the meds keeping him in the coma because he's healing surprisingly well. It was a shock to all of considering he's only been in it for a just under a week. Xavier has been especially happy about it, I can't imagine how tough it has been for him.

I walk into my closet and put on some back leggings and a light grey sweater. I put on some makeup, straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I head downstairs and make my way into the crowded kitchen.

I sit down beside Xavier and Grayson who are eating their overly large breakfasts.

"Good morning sorella" Grayson chirps with a large smile.
(Sister)

"Morning" I mumble, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Are you coming down to the hospital?" Blake asks.

"Yeah, I am" I answer.

I pull out my phone and have a look on Instagram and snapchat. As I flick through some snap stories I see a one which has a picture of Drew and a message saying.

'Hope you're okay dude, just heard you got jumped pretty bad by some thugs. We all know who they were tho :/ get well soon my man, have fun with those nurses haha'

My heart drops as I read the message. Drew is in the hospital and my brothers put him there and by the sounds of it everyone know it was them too.

"Are you okay Evanna" Vince asks, glancing up from his laptop.

I look up to him and with a nod I give a quick 'yes'. He looks up at me with a raised brow, clearly not believing me but thankfully he doesn't question me any further.

The more I click through stories the more and more messages I see talking about Drew. It must have been bad if everyone is talking about it. I try to shrug it off by saying 'it's his fault he shouldn't of said it'

I switch off my phone and place it into my pocket. Julia comes over with a small bowl of fruit for me, I send her a smile and a quick, quiet 'thank you'

After breakfast we split up into three separate cars and of course I'm stuck with Vince. I get into his all black Mercedes Brabus and we head to the hospital.

Vince turns to me as we drive though the country lanes.

"What was on your phone this morning?" He asks.

"Oh just this thing. It's not important" I reply.

"I would like to know Evanna" he says.

"It was just a message about Drew, that's all" I answer.

"What did it say?" He asks.

"It just basically said that they hoped he was okay because he's in the hospital" I reply.

He nods and concentrates on the road again. We pull up into the compound and get out of the car, we walk into the large, heavily guarded compound and walk to the medical bay.

Waiting outside of Xander room is one of the doctors, Levi. He shakes Vince's hand with a large smile.

"Good news" Levi says.

Vince nods at him, signalling for him to carry on.

"Xander has been improving rapidly over the past few days so we would like to take him off of the propofol which will bring him out of the coma, however there is one minor risk" he says.